This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

You can't uninstall upgrades on your car in forza 4?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. You can't uninstall upgrades on your car in forza 4?

User Info: Smallville

Smallville
1 month ago#1
I thought you could in previous forzas, like if you upgrade you car to S level you can't ever get it back down to A level? I think you can in GT
"I've always wanted there to be nothing between us. Now there's not"----smallville

User Info: blackhrt

blackhrt
1 month ago#2
Don't have Forza Motorsport 4, but yes in the previous Forza games you could change/sell parts affecting the level.
"I live my life 3 videogames at a time. Nothing else matters. Not the mortgage, not my clan and their BS. For those 3 games or less, I'm free."

User Info: JoboHotep

JoboHotep
1 month ago#3
Smallville posted...
I thought you could in previous forzas, like if you upgrade you car to S level you can't ever get it back down to A level? I think you can in GT

Wow, really? If so, that's a bummer. I haven't played any of the series since Forza 2, but yeah, if I remember correctly, you could change stuff back to lower the level if you wanted.

I've actually been thinking of picking up Forza 4, that's a bummer if you can't adjust your car's level.
i5 7600k / Hyper 212 / GIGABYTE GA-Z170M-D3H / 8GB 17000 DDR4 / Radeon R9 280x 3GB / SanDisk Z400s 240GB SSD / EVGA 600W ATX / Windows 10 Home 64 bit

User Info: TheNatural15

TheNatural15
1 month ago#4
I haven't played in quite a while but I thought it you put all the parts back to stock it will go back to its original class
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. You can't uninstall upgrades on your car in forza 4?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived