This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Where to buy a 360 at these days?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Where to buy a 360 at these days?

User Info: RS_YELARAKA

RS_YELARAKA
1 month ago#1
Any place still sell new ones? Manufacture refurbished? Just don't want to buy a crappy one that goes out in 3 months off ebay.
[RSG] Red Screen Gaming
YELARAKA

User Info: DarthOdin

DarthOdin
1 month ago#2
Try Amazon then or the marketplace on facebook.
FFVI is the greatest RPG of all time.

User Info: FireDrakeZ

FireDrakeZ
1 month ago#3
If you are in the US, Gamestop is an option, since you can buy a 1 year warranty along with it, and you can physically inspect the console. Otherwise Amazon is an option.

User Info: Mindbend8er

Mindbend8er
1 month ago#4
I bought a 360 used maybe about a year ago from game stop and still working good. I think it would be better from there instead of ebay
game tag - mindbend8r

User Info: Boogie_WoogieWu

Boogie_WoogieWu
1 month ago#5
Wal-Mart.

User Info: MarioLinkNES

MarioLinkNES
1 month ago#6
Some Wal-Mart's still have them.
I own Tandy,2600,NES,NESv2,GB,SNES,GBC,N64,GBA,SP, NGC,DS,DSL,XL,Wii,3DS,3DSXL,WiiU,NS,SMS,SMS2,SG,SG2,GG, SCD,S32X,SS,SDC,PS1,PS2,XBox,360,XO and PC

User Info: FireDrakeZ

FireDrakeZ
1 month ago#7
If you live in the UK, I heard a good place to but a 360 and its library of games is the local CEX store.

RS_YELARAKA
1 month ago#8
MarioLinkNES posted...
Some Wal-Mart's still have them.

Tried calling around but WalMart is the absolute worst at answering calls. Couldn't get through to any of the 6 local Walmarts.
[RSG] Red Screen Gaming
YELARAKA

User Info: spooie

spooie
1 month ago#9
Amazon has a few via vendors that are like $300, but you can probably get 6 or 7 used ones for the same price.

I agree with checking Walmart. Don't trust the website or their employees. One of the Walmarts here still had five PS2s in stock in 2013. Picked one up as a reserve system at $99 and my brother picked up another.

Better yet, check any Kmarts that you might have around you still. Kmart here used to be the best place to find $20-$50 games on clearance for $5 and a lot of old, unsold stock. They left the area like 4 years ago, sadly.
Owner of NES, SNES, N64, GCN, Wii, SMS, GEN, TG16, PSX, PS2, PS3, XBOX, X360, XB1, GB, GBC, GBA SP, GB Micro, DS, DS Lite, PSP and a lot of crappy games.

RS_YELARAKA
1 month ago#10
spooie posted...
Amazon has a few via vendors that are like $300, but you can probably get 6 or 7 used ones for the same price.

I agree with checking Walmart. Don't trust the website or their employees. One of the Walmarts here still had five PS2s in stock in 2013. Picked one up as a reserve system at $99 and my brother picked up another.

Better yet, check any Kmarts that you might have around you still. Kmart here used to be the best place to find $20-$50 games on clearance for $5 and a lot of old, unsold stock. They left the area like 4 years ago, sadly.

Drove around to all 6 Wal Marts in my area and no luck. Kmart has been long gone for years. Had to chance it with eBay
[RSG] Red Screen Gaming
YELARAKA
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Where to buy a 360 at these days?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived