This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I Found Mass Effect 2 & 3 on the Xbox 360 Store

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. I Found Mass Effect 2 & 3 on the Xbox 360 Store

User Info: NuclearHendrix

NuclearHendrix
1 month ago#1
In the new releases section of Games On Demand, sort the games by release date, and the list should get updated with Mass Effect 2 & 3 at the front.
To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize - Voltaire

User Info: MertensCW

MertensCW
1 month ago#2
Wonder if this means 2&3 will have digital dl BC on the X1 soon.
Few Favorites- Ninja gaiden 1-2, Colony Wars 1-3,Xenogears,MarioKart,Lunar 2 GTA:SA,S&K,FF6-7,Zanac,S.Metroid,SMB2,NFL2K5,Halo 2, NG2,Vanquish,Witcher 2.

User Info: beautifuldreams

beautifuldreams
1 month ago#3
they probably already are, they were available without disc for the last year or so with EA Access, looks like EA finally decided to let anyone buy them digitally
nyuuuuuuuuu~

User Info: zeldafanjtl

zeldafanjtl
1 month ago#4
Yes, they were released a few weeks ago.

MertensCW posted...
Wonder if this means 2&3 will have digital dl BC on the X1 soon.

All backwards compatibility on Xbox One is digital download. Even when you play with a disc, it's just acting as an access token; the entire game is still downloaded from Xbox Live.
"Video games are bad for you? That's what they said about rock and roll." - Shigeru Miyamoto
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. I Found Mass Effect 2 & 3 on the Xbox 360 Store

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived