This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How is CastleStorm?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. How is CastleStorm?

User Info: spooie

spooie
4 weeks ago#1
I copied all but two of my DLC games to an external hard drive yesterday and realized that, for some inexplicable reason, I never downloaded CastleStorm during the GWG promo. It's the only one I am missing. Chances are I'll never play the game anyway, but it irks me knowing that I don't have it, while I have all the others.

Anyone play it? Think it will go on sale soon? Thoughts?
Owner of NES, SNES, N64, GCN, Wii, SMS, GEN, TG16, PSX, PS2, PS3, XBOX, X360, XB1, GB, GBC, GBA SP, GB Micro, DS, DS Lite, PSP and a lot of crappy games.

User Info: FireDrakeZ

FireDrakeZ
4 weeks ago#2
I liked it when it came out on the 360. I liked it so much that I got it on the PC as well(easier to aim with mouse than with controller).

It is an arcade like game with funny cartoon like characters and siege engine destruction mechanics. It is a good game if you are looking for a short game and are in the mood for destroying castles.

User Info: spooie

spooie
4 weeks ago#3
Thanks!
Owner of NES, SNES, N64, GCN, Wii, SMS, GEN, TG16, PSX, PS2, PS3, XBOX, X360, XB1, GB, GBC, GBA SP, GB Micro, DS, DS Lite, PSP and a lot of crappy games.

User Info: Lightwarrior11

Lightwarrior11
3 weeks ago#4
Yeah, it's a really fun combination of genres. There's tower defense, plus hack-and-slash; and you can even see the influence of Zen's experience designing pinball games. I've only played it on VITA, but I liked it. The challenging-but-fair controls were part of the fun. It would definitely be better on a big screen though - when the camera zooms out automatically during frenzy mode, there's no way anyone playing the VITA version with 20/20 or less can actually see what's going on.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rd0T6SjHejw
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. How is CastleStorm?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived