This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

how do i copy game saves to the cloud?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. how do i copy game saves to the cloud?

User Info: bigpoppapat

bigpoppapat
4 weeks ago#1
i'm trying to copy a game save to the cloud to download on another console. when i select copy or move, i only have the consoles hd and memory unit available. i have cloud set up, its there when i view the storage devices. it doesn't show however when trying to move or copy a save file. i tried about 5-6 games and i don't see it. google search sent me to microsoft.com which said basically when you copy or move, the cloud should be there. it says you need to be connected to xbox live, which i am.

https://imgur.com/a/AaT7v

User Info: beautifuldreams

beautifuldreams
4 weeks ago#2
do you have xbox gold? on Xbox One cloud saves are for everyone, on x360 cloud saves requires gold
nyuuuuuuuuu~

User Info: Imn0tleB0W5ki

Imn0tleB0W5ki
4 weeks ago#3
beautifuldreams posted...
do you have xbox gold? on Xbox One cloud saves are for everyone, on x360 cloud saves requires gold

this
If you want to party like a rock star, you gotta work like a roadie

User Info: Boogie_WoogieWu

Boogie_WoogieWu
4 weeks ago#4
Also, XBLIG titles can't use the cloud.

User Info: bigpoppapat

bigpoppapat
4 weeks ago#5
beautifuldreams posted...

ohhhh. how lame smh. i don't have gold. oh well. i rather start the game over then.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. how do i copy game saves to the cloud?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived