This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

PS2/PS3 Save Files FAQ

• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. PS2/PS3 Save Files FAQ

User Info: Meteorics

Meteorics
9 years ago#101
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
I'm trying to do this using a PSP. I made the PS3>SAVEDATA on my memory stick. When I tried to copy it to my PS3 there was no save present. I'm wondering what I'm doing wrong. I followed the directions step by step. The name of the unzipped folder is "BCUS98103_NDI_UNCHARTED_DF_0" could that be the problem. Any help would be great.
Strength can move mountains, but faith can lift an entire civilization
Nightcrawler X-Men Legends

User Info: J-Fly

J-Fly
9 years ago#103
I followed the directions for this faq. I'm trying the save the GameFAQs GT4 titled PlayStation 2 PS3 Virtual Memory Card Save (ZIP) (Europe). When I pressed the triangle button it only gave me the option for information. When I opened it up it said it was a corrupted file. Need a little help.

User Info: J-Fly

J-Fly
9 years ago#104
Ok, finally figured it out. I have the files saved. Now, how do I use them while playing the PS2 game?

User Info: DeliCreations

DeliCreations
9 years ago#105
Anybody know where to get a North America 100% DMC4 save?
n/m I figured it out
Strength can move mountains, but faith can lift an entire civilization
Nightcrawler X-Men Legends

User Info: Dave Gamer

Dave Gamer
9 years ago#107
Oh...and a good submission for the FAQ would be the technical details of backing up the PS3 on an external hard drive. (You know, info about capacity in gigabytes, 5400/7200 RPM drive speed, SATA/SATA II, etc.) Because I don't see that in there, and they do make USB hard drives. ;)
PS2: Bully, Grand Theft Auto III/VC/SA, PS3: Fight Night Round 3, Grand Theft Auto IV (soon!), PAIN, Super Stardust HD

User Info: DrTomoe123

DrTomoe123
9 years ago#108
I was just wondering, I'm getting a PS3 soon, and when you transfer your PS2 data with the adapter, does it automatically transfer all data over? I'm wondering because I have two corrupted files on my card, and I was wondering if those would transfer, too.
PKMN Diamond FC: Tomoe 0988 8615 2184

User Info: cjmill0

cjmill0
9 years ago#109
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]

User Info: wlbuddy

wlbuddy
9 years ago#110
I have to be missing something proper hardware or software..... I have followed Darkness King instruction for transferring PS3 save files from PC 2 PS3. But PS3 says no save files, basically blank. Please Help and yes I am software Challenged
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. PS2/PS3 Save Files FAQ

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Closed