This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So is playstation move considered FAIL?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. So is playstation move considered FAIL?

User Info: Finalnickname

Finalnickname
5 years ago#1
Because I have 2 sticks and the cam and I'm wondering if I should just get out now before they are only worth $1 each.....

I mean I see nothing coming out any time soon with use of move that makes it awesome.
Dont judge me based on my user name! I made this account years ago when dbz was the coolest thing since sliced bread...
FC: Daniel 0817-3747-5925

User Info: Kaiser499

Kaiser499
5 years ago#2
imo it is a fail
SoulSilver FC: 0690 2997 3274
Black FC: 0175 0805 7418

User Info: shads3055

shads3055
5 years ago#3
no its a side thing.. who wants to stand and be activing playing a game.. no me, i would rather sit and enjoy 4 hours of gaming then pretending to shoot at the air.
tw12,driver,batman,ssx,re,ts4,skryim,wwe12,ncaa12,fightnight

User Info: MadTrigger13

MadTrigger13
5 years ago#4
Commercially they sold fairly well but they're just not being supported very much. I bought one when Dead Space 2 came out so that I could play Extraction, however, I've never had to use them again since :(

I do regret buying one (thankfully I only bought the Move Controller and Eyetoy, I didn't buy the Navigation controller) and I can't foresee anything on the horizon worth playing with a Move controller.
"It was a ghost! it left ectoplasm everywhere..." - Randy Marsh
Waiting for Dark Souls, Deus Ex & that expensive November XD

User Info: BreathofFire3

BreathofFire3
5 years ago#5
Whats a Move? Ive never heard of that, or seen on in any store
"If FFXIII goes to the 360 i will sell my PS3 and my respect for sony would be zero for letting go of such a major game." -TheKonspiracy

User Info: devastatorX2

devastatorX2
5 years ago#6
House of the Dead Overkill HD is coming out for PS3

Massive WIN>
Friends don't let friends be Leaf fans.

User Info: Finalnickname

Finalnickname
5 years ago#7
Alright I'm taking them to gamestop and going to see what happens. 150+ in the trash THANKS SONY!
Dont judge me based on my user name! I made this account years ago when dbz was the coolest thing since sliced bread...
FC: Daniel 0817-3747-5925

User Info: Gensokyo

Gensokyo
5 years ago#8
At the moment I don't find the Move to be worth it. But I'll probably get the Resistance 3 Sharpshooter bundle eventually.

User Info: toadieman

toadieman
5 years ago#9
It's a rip on the Wi that Sony copied to try and rope in the Wi broken-in new gamers. It does next to nothing for long time gamers. The games for it are too uninspiring to long time gamers.
---
"All's aboard da coal train, baby."

User Info: bsballa09

bsballa09
5 years ago#10
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_games_compatible_with_PlayStation_Move

Plenty of games for me to play with them.

Win for me.
Yes.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. So is playstation move considered FAIL?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived