This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Well i just joined the yold club whats the current stat on how many people ...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Well i just joined the yold club whats the current stat on how many people ...

User Info: rad_ad88

rad_ad88
6 years ago#1
this has affected i'm just curious if the 3% thing is still acurate

I'm not too sore about it, really i can accept that machinery does malfunction sometimes.

My ps3 lasted quite a a little over three years i think maybe longer, took pretty good care of it.

what i was wondering is can i still upgrade to a slim model for like $99 dollars I looked into it and saw some people had managed to do this at one point I was curious if this can still take place or if i missed that window.

p.s. i never did register it but i did buy it brand new
I came, i saw, i found a quarter

User Info: gm914

gm914
6 years ago#2
You're a member of the 'You Old Lucky Dog' club?. Congratulations!
Good job Jeremy.

rad_ad88
6 years ago#3
nice good one

edit :ylod
aka yellow light of death

User Info: CooperRC

CooperRC
6 years ago#4
I saw a survey where the number of 60GB systems had almost 30% failures, but who knows how accurate it really was.

rad_ad88
6 years ago#5
Ya thats kinda what i wondering about at this point i'd think that it'd be starting to get up there i had a 40 gig and i've seen people complain about it before that its happening often then people fire back durterdur "take care of your stuff" I always had mine in an area where it could breath and dust never clogged the vents or anything and it happened to me.

so about the other thing can i send it in and get a replacement for less than the cost of a new one?

User Info: Paragon57

Paragon57
6 years ago#6

You're a member of the 'You Old Lucky Dog' club?. Congratulations!

I have to admit, this was insanely funny! XD
P a r a g o n 5 7 was here!
http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/7527/paragon.png
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Well i just joined the yold club whats the current stat on how many people ...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived