This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

new vegas still freezing

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. new vegas still freezing

User Info: SMP_Biruubato

SMP_Biruubato
5 years ago#1
after all the patches bestheda obsidian still can't ghet it toggther.

User Info: zyrax2301

zyrax2301
5 years ago#2
It's always going to freeze, no amount of patching will solve that.
Why? Because **** you is why.

User Info: SMP_Biruubato

SMP_Biruubato
5 years ago#3
well this game is broken.

can't play the game without it freexing every 20 min.

User Info: dreamtheater33

dreamtheater33
5 years ago#4
Ran into a freeze 2 times,on the 360 version i wonder if its just on ps3

User Info: zyrax2301

zyrax2301
5 years ago#5
You can delete the install data to "refresh" things, and that will help to avoid freezing for a little while.

Apparently playing offline helps too, but who knows what kind of myths people make up...
Why? Because **** you is why.

User Info: work_a_holic

work_a_holic
5 years ago#6
It's bestheda... They only make games playable on the PC. Terrible at console games.

User Info: Acinath

Acinath
5 years ago#7
IDK what I did that's different than the rest of the people saying it freezes constantly but mine doesn't. It used to back when I first got it but I think that was fixed after the first patch?

User Info: Vapemore420

Vapemore420
5 years ago#8
I'm 50+ hours into this game on PS3 with only 3 freezes. Either I'm really lucky or people tend to exaggerate about the amount of freezing they experience. Great game nonetheless.

User Info: lil_mocchi

lil_mocchi
5 years ago#9
I only had 1 freezer ever and I have over 100 hours playtime on it....try restoring your hdd...google it
PSN:kropodra
3DS FC 4554-0007-9846 pokemon w FC 245148237251

User Info: chrisat928

chrisat928
5 years ago#10
Vapemore420 posted...
I'm 50+ hours into this game on PS3 with only 3 freezes. Either I'm really lucky or people tend to exaggerate about the amount of freezing they experience. Great game nonetheless.

I've played a grand total of 300 hours over several characters, and I think I've had it freeze on me 4 or 5 times, and one of those was my fault.

Just for the hell of it, I picked up EVERYTHING and never dropped it. Overencumbered the entire game, until I got to my Lucky 38 hotel room, dropped over 3,000 pounds of crap into a container, and it locked up the game.
PSN: chrisproto (teh-nook.com)
Growing old is mandatory; Growing up is optional.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. new vegas still freezing

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived