This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Will Crytek develop Haze 2, the sequel to Haze (PS3)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Will Crytek develop Haze 2, the sequel to Haze (PS3)

User Info: CellSound

CellSound
5 years ago#1
Since members of Free Radical are not part of Crytek, do you think we might see Haze 2 for the PS3? Or what about the PS4, if not PS3?

Why or why not?

And would you love to play Haze 2?

Share your thoughts.

User Info: Calamity_loz

Calamity_loz
5 years ago#2
It burns..........noooooooooo...........noooooooooooooo.............not ever pleeeeeeeeeeease nooooooooooo.

User Info: SODIS

SODIS
5 years ago#3
It's hard to say. Haze is a decent game in terms of gameplay/story/features, but I don't know what Crytek could do to revitalize the Haze name.
NIER

User Info: nightstalker92

nightstalker92
5 years ago#4
Bury it. Timesplitters or battlefront 3 had much more of a right to live than a sequel to the game that killed free radical.

User Info: revengine

revengine
5 years ago#5
We no longer need the “Halo killer” Haze promised to be. Halo has killed itself.
Have to make myself remember it's something that I used to know

User Info: sephiroth068

sephiroth068
5 years ago#6
^i'm pretty sure COD did that...when COD4 hit...that's practically all anyone talked about and Halo started dying slowly
Chapter 7, that's all you need to say to a Valkyria fan, they'll know what you mean-Celestial Damnation (see quote)

User Info: CellSound

CellSound
5 years ago#7
Only this many people have posted? But I thought this game would be in high demand.

User Info: TheRatedR_Viper

TheRatedR_Viper
5 years ago#8
Appo will
Anyone can see my every flaw. It isn't hard. Anyone can say they're above this all. It takes my pain away. I can't let it bother me. It takes my pain away.

User Info: revengine

revengine
5 years ago#9
sephiroth068 posted...
^i'm pretty sure COD did that...when COD4 hit...that's practically all anyone talked about and Halo started dying slowly

Very true.
Have to make myself remember it's something that I used to know
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Will Crytek develop Haze 2, the sequel to Haze (PS3)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived