This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyone getting a bunch of game invites/friend requests?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Anyone getting a bunch of game invites/friend requests?

User Info: Norris1020

Norris1020
6 years ago#1
Over the past 4 days or so, I've been getting either friend requests or game invites for Black Ops, which I've been playing. I'm usually getting at least 2 per day (playing maybe 2 hours per day) and when I look at my "Players met" section, none of them were people I played with in a lobby. I've ignored them all because it's very fishy, and I was wondering if anyone else has just started experiencing this.
PSN & XBL: Norris1020

User Info: darkshadowmaster

darkshadowmaster
6 years ago#2
Did a few times a long time ago but I just declined & went on my way.
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.

User Info: Inkontrol

Inkontrol
6 years ago#3
Yeah Black Ops is the one game where I would get a lot although they were usually from people that were in matches with me.
https://twitter.com/Inkontrol2 - my media twitter (movies, tv shows, music, gaming)
http://backloggery.com/main.php?user=inkontrol

User Info: lightbringer768

lightbringer768
6 years ago#4
Nope, gotta actually play games online for that too happen and I don't play games online that much. Oh and actually have friends and I have none of those either so I'm good.
psn id: darkfalls2110

User Info: scjet

scjet
6 years ago#5
Been getting a lot of requests via Uncharted 2 and 3 the past few days.
February 29th, 2010
Never Forget!

User Info: Schwepps01

Schwepps01
6 years ago#6
This topic reminded me of how annoying it is to get friends request from people you played with for 5 seconds in an online game. If you see then a lot and get into intense battles with them, then I could understand. But there are people that add me and I'm like "Oh yeah that was that guy who sucked that I saw for like 5 secs before he quit and started playing <insert random other game that I don't have here>.

User Info: flame030191

flame030191
6 years ago#7
from the few times ive seen from BOps is everyone either adds you/invites to games, or calls you n00b and **** talks the match
PSN ID: TeddyBearFlame20
Twisted Metal will be beast
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Anyone getting a bunch of game invites/friend requests?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived