This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

C/D this statement about Western made video games

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. C/D this statement about Western made video games

User Info: Devilman_Amon

Devilman_Amon
6 years ago#31
Just a random poster on another forum. His comment intrigued me so I decided to make a topic about it and discuss it among my friends here
(\__/)
(='.'=)

User Info: SragentThom

SragentThom
6 years ago#32
"Especially with the PS3's Blu Ray capacity...."

ITT: Graphics power = disc space.

"Isn't Winnie the Pooh 2011 movie in 2D? Why not make it 3D like every other Hollywood cartoon movie coming out now?"

What about CGI? Nearly every medium-high budget film have CGI.
Halo fans are like the Zerg. They'll attack in infinite numbers, and will attack anything that is not their own kind.
"Sherardy"

User Info: Devilman_Amon

Devilman_Amon
6 years ago#33
^^^ Thats my point. Winnie the Pooh didn't need to be 2D they coulda just went with the norm nowadays playedit safe and made it CGI

Also I wasn't talking about graphical power with 2D and the blu-ray. I was talking about disc space since if one were to use a tremendous amount 2D frames it would take up a lot of space.
(\__/)
(='.'=)

User Info: spectermaster14

spectermaster14
6 years ago#34
Deny, if only because I've played quite a few great 2D games developed by western studios, and there are more than a few coming up that look great.

User Info: SieKensou

SieKensou
6 years ago#35
SF4 is actually a 2D game with 3D models.....

i can't tell you if it is 2D or 3D collision detection though, i don't have extensive experience with it
Tear Grants: Yappari Kawaiii~! <3<3<3
Want/Interested/Recommended Games: http://artonelico.isisview.org/viewtopic.php?p=362462#p362462
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. C/D this statement about Western made video games

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived