This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Will this take up 2 of my 5 systems for dlc?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Will this take up 2 of my 5 systems for dlc?

User Info: SlickNickM94

SlickNickM94
6 years ago#1
It was on a PS3 before and that pS3 had to be restored/formatted but if I pt it back on will that still count as the same account or will it count as 2?
If you haven't played LittleBigPlanet 2, You haven't lived!

User Info: zyrax2301

zyrax2301
6 years ago#2
So you formatted your PS3...

...and you got a new PS3?

Clones ftw?
Why? Because **** you is why.

User Info: SlickNickM94

SlickNickM94
6 years ago#3
Maybe I didn't explain well the 1st time. You get 5 uses for your PSN store purchases. 1 is on mine and 1 is on my cousins. His PS3 was corrupted and he needed to format it and he didn't have a chance to deactivate the accounts. So after he formatted or restored his PS3, whatever t is he wiped everything off back to factory settings pretty much. Now if I put my account back on their will it count as 3 of my uses or just 2 cause it's still the same PS3?
If you haven't played LittleBigPlanet 2, You haven't lived!

User Info: MourningReigns

MourningReigns
6 years ago#4
SlickNickM94 posted...
Maybe I didn't explain well the 1st time. You get 5 uses for your PSN store purchases. 1 is on mine and 1 is on my cousins. His PS3 was corrupted and he needed to format it and he didn't have a chance to deactivate the accounts. So after he formatted or restored his PS3, whatever t is he wiped everything off back to factory settings pretty much. Now if I put my account back on their will it count as 3 of my uses or just 2 cause it's still the same PS3?

If it's the same PS3 it's the same activation.

User Info: zyrax2301

zyrax2301
6 years ago#5
YLOD = PSN black hole!!

(That's actually true if it doesn't get fixed, lol)
Why? Because **** you is why.

User Info: izza20

izza20
6 years ago#6
System activations are completely independent of the hard drive. No, it won't affect it.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Will this take up 2 of my 5 systems for dlc?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived