This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Uncharted 3: Collectors Edition

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Uncharted 3: Collectors Edition

User Info: GM_

GM_
5 years ago#1
Did anyone else pre-order this version? It has a lot of sweet bonuses with it! I normally don't get limited or collectors editions of any game but I found it hard to resist the U3 one.
For a good time head over to the 3DS board.

User Info: Bane_Of_Despair

Bane_Of_Despair
5 years ago#2
I had to make do with preordering the standard edition (as much as I ****ing want the collector's) because there are so many other games coming out, plus I have other stuff in my life that I need to spend money on (Curse you college!) D=
"Have you ever wondered if there was more to life, other than being really, really, ridiculously good looking?"

User Info: slymshady

slymshady
5 years ago#3
I went with the regular version. Collectors edition for the majority mean **** now, since they usually find there way to the clearance bin eventually. Unless its shipped in extremely limited quantities, they are nothing special. I also like the look of the normal blu ray case. I don't want something that looks huge and out of place

User Info: SocialAssassin

SocialAssassin
5 years ago#4
I don't think the Uncharted 3 CE is worth it. It's nice, but I'm not gonna spend $100 on a statue, a big box, a necklace and belt buckle I won't use or wear.

If it came with the game in a steelbook and the statue for $80, I would consider it.
Hoist the colours high!
When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome again. True story.

User Info: gibby_1982

gibby_1982
5 years ago#5
I preordered it too :)
PSN: gibby_13
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Uncharted 3: Collectors Edition

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived