This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Question about buying games at Gamestop

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Question about buying games at Gamestop

User Info: FullmetalNoob

FullmetalNoob
5 years ago#11

You're experience doesn't equal everyone else's, and come on now, don't start with the making a mountain out of a mole hill in regards to the stickers. If there's a Gamestop that opens up every single copy of every game that comes into the store and no customers ever get a sealed copy, I have yet to find it.

There are a couple of users around that have the same experience as me. But really the stickers are annoying >___>
CrimsonGear80 posted
Oh, and eventually, no one is going to give a **** about this.

User Info: BurgerTime79

BurgerTime79
5 years ago#12
Yeah, a couple other users. This isn't a case of the entire company, but individual stores and employees.
The stickers, unless they're placed directly onto the paper insert, are easy to get off. Even a tiny bit of Goo Gone can remove the residue. I buy a lot of used games.
We need NO 3rd party characters in the upcoming Smash Bros!
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/games.php?u=256817

User Info: FullmetalNoob

FullmetalNoob
5 years ago#13

Yeah, a couple other users. This isn't a case of the entire company, but individual stores and employees.
The stickers, unless they're placed directly onto the paper insert, are easy to get off. Even a tiny bit of Goo Gone can remove the residue. I buy a lot of used games.

I didn't mean couple as in a few individuals, I meant that there are many more. In fact, I didn't know that other GameStops did the same and thought I was just unlucky until there were more GameStop topics with waves of users complaining about the same thing.
CrimsonGear80 posted
Oh, and eventually, no one is going to give a **** about this.

User Info: jjgator

jjgator
5 years ago#14
FullmetalNoob posted...
I didn't mean couple as in a few individuals, I meant that there are many more. In fact, I didn't know that other GameStops did the same and thought I was just unlucky until there were more GameStop topics with waves of users complaining about the same thing.

This.And if they were a good company they'd take more steps to know that all their franchises are doing what they are supposed to do. Gamestop is a crap company and I haven't shopped there since 09 and never will again.
PSN: jjgator
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Question about buying games at Gamestop

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived