This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What if they made an online Deception game?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. What if they made an online Deception game?

User Info: servb0ts

servb0ts
6 years ago#11
I'm a Proud owner of All 4 Tecmo Deception games. I'd prefer co-op over mutliplayer versus because too many would rage quit.

I wish there was a Kagero Deception 5 for the PS3.

User Info: spectermaster14

spectermaster14
6 years ago#12
That would actually be a great idea. Seems like it'd be a bit tough on whoever's setting the traps, though. Hard to lure someone into a booby trapped room with the cries of a wounded girl or what have you when they know you're trying to lure them to their doom. It's easy with AI, but a human player might be a bit too hard to get at in a game like this.

User Info: LGCulgan

LGCulgan
6 years ago#13
As long as they lose that horrible Trapt name for the series I'd love to see another Deception entry. Co-op would be awesome.

I don't see MP working though. Too many rage quitters these days... and the matchmaking in games I play keeps making those... quitters host.

Pity games don't keep track of rage quits/disconnects in a way that would benifit non-quitters. Like matchmaking putting all the frequnt quitters together in the same rooms/lobbies or not making them host. That way real players could get on with enjoying the matches they are in and not worry about some poor loser quitting and ending a fun match early.
All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others. - Douglas Adams
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. What if they made an online Deception game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived