This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

You think PS3 has reached it's prime?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. You think PS3 has reached it's prime?

User Info: bulletproven50

bulletproven50
6 years ago#1
The only game I see in the future that will grab attention is Uncharted 3 but that game always does so nothing new here.. Sony has Resistance 3 coming out next month against Gears of War 3 with no promotion....... So yeah looks like there's nothing else for the ps3 after uncharted 3 eh??
PSN ID:Extrovertic1
My frequently played games of 2011: Dragon Age 2, COD:BO, Crysis2, Marvel VS Capcom 3

User Info: MyWifeBeatsMe

MyWifeBeatsMe
6 years ago#2
the gen has reached it's prime already

User Info: Pox

Pox
6 years ago#3
Disgaea 4
PSN: s1l3nt_x_cha0s GT: xziT4L3NTZx
*slips of cliff*

User Info: Zurrur

Zurrur
6 years ago#4
lol PS3 still has like 4 glorious year left before games releases start slowing down

User Info: bulletproven50

bulletproven50
6 years ago#5
oh no I'm a Sony guy just saying in general. Wish there were new games coming out instead of the sequels eh?
PSN ID:Extrovertic1
My frequently played games of 2011: Dragon Age 2, COD:BO, Crysis2, Marvel VS Capcom 3

User Info: IvanKozlov

IvanKozlov
6 years ago#6
ITT: Twisted Metal & The Last Guardian do not exist.
If there's two things I hate in this world, it's cockroaches and crying babies! Well, a crying baby cockroach would be truly terrible... So don't you dare cry!

User Info: Quintious

Quintious
6 years ago#7
IvanKozlov posted...
ITT: Twisted Metal & The Last Guardian do not exist.

I was playing Twisted Metal yesterday. I killed David Jaffe. So yeah, it does exist.
I sued Microsoft...and won!
http://digg.com/xbox_360/Average_Joe_takes_on_Microsoft_over_the_360_units_and_wins
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. You think PS3 has reached it's prime?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived