This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Cineavia!!!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: deltaforzes

deltaforzes
6 years ago#1
So I was watching a HD version of Priest when the audio cut out.... with a pop up saying cineavia has temporarly blocked the audio. Anyone else come across this when watching a HD movie and know how to get around it?
PSN: V-MAN_24

User Info: jonnyram4000

jonnyram4000
6 years ago#2
There two ways around it watch it through the computer or go get a 20 dollar dvd player.
i7 920 3.8ghz | 6GB DDR3 | sli 580 3gb |X-25M G2 80GB SSD I WD 750GB l Mobo ASUS Rampage III Extreme l 3x u2410 5760x1200 l PSU ST1500 l HD598 l HDTV PN51D8000

User Info: thedevilsminion

thedevilsminion
6 years ago#3
deltaforzes posted...
So I was watching a HD version of Priest when the audio cut out.... with a pop up saying cineavia has temporarly blocked the audio. Anyone else come across this when watching a HD movie and know how to get around it?

Install a program called PS3 media server open source free ware, install on your computer now you can stream Cineavia through your PS3 with this program as it muxs the code I have never had a problem
Freedoms just another word for nothing left to lose....

deltaforzes
6 years ago#4
Cool thanks for that, does it only work if I am streaming?

User Info: thedevilsminion

thedevilsminion
6 years ago#5
Yes the only way around it so far, I know its only on Sony movies so far, The Priest, The Other Guys and a few others
Freedoms just another word for nothing left to lose....

deltaforzes
6 years ago#6
Yeah I figured that, I hope it stays that way!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived