This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Wow, it's been almost 20 minutes since I put Resistance 3 in....

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Wow, it's been almost 20 minutes since I put Resistance 3 in....

User Info: MurphysLaw

MurphysLaw
6 years ago#151
Lol, so now you're resorting to trolling than answering. What a surprise.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFB94Nh0gyE

User Info: XeonexFlash

XeonexFlash
6 years ago#152
So i'm guessing you lack reading comprehension and the definition of trolling.
It's very strange when the life you never had flashes before your eyes. -Mental Imagery.

MurphysLaw
6 years ago#153
I am talking about this post.

XeonexFlash posted...
Defend it? Oh really? So instead of defending it, we must complain right? Honestly how about you don't defend it and "Don't" complain about it and do something within that time frame, instead of just sitting there starring at the update, and having negative thoughts about it going through your head pissing your own self off even further.

So again, why did you feel the need to come back to this topic and to say that?

XeonexFlash
6 years ago#154
You asked why I came back after I said "Ending it here." Where I was clearly wrong, that post you quoted has nothing to do with you. And why should it matter? Lacking counter-arguments?
It's very strange when the life you never had flashes before your eyes. -Mental Imagery.

MurphysLaw
6 years ago#155
XeonexFlash posted...
You asked why I came back after I said "Ending it here." Where I was clearly wrong, that post you quoted has nothing to do with you. And why should it matter? Lacking counter-arguments?

That was the post I was talking about all along and yet even now you still cannot answer. Lol

User Info: Battleship_Gray

Battleship_Gray
6 years ago#156
schphinkter posted...
You're a positive guy, do I get on your case? The difference is you can say things like how you hate the install and update process on the PS3. Crimson chooses not to because he has limited his functionality here which consist of only being positive. Which means a false sense of security. His positive nature also gets him into many heated discussions and not with just me. It is because he is borderline trying to gag order others from ever being negative. That is something I will never adhere to. Freedom of speech goes a long ways and once can be critical without trolling. Difference is he thinks anything critical is bad.

I'm not sure why you take so much of your time trying to 'educate' me on what to do while you often ignore your little buddy Astute. Is he just not a good learner and you've simply given up on him?

Uh yeah, you do tend to "get on my case."

And your "negative" nature has gotten you into even more heated discussions. Also, constantly haranguing someone over being positive is tantamount to trying to "gag" him.

As to the Astute thing, I'll quote what I posted earlier and you didn't respond to:

"As to Astute's trolling, I'm surprised you're curious about it as someone who ignores trolls regularly yourself. Anyway you've asked and I've answered that question literally more times than I count. If you're still curious about it still well I can't help you. Apologies."

Seriously, just replay the answer I've given any of the other countless times you've asked over the years. Answering the same question over and over again is something I've simply given up on.

"False sense of security?" Let's all jump off the faux-psychology shall we?
http://citizen-industries.deviantart.com/#/d47jbym Now Drawing: breakdancing robots
PSN/XBL: Citizen Soldat

User Info: Battleship_Gray

Battleship_Gray
6 years ago#157
I'm still trying to find where Xeonex defended the long patch times.
http://citizen-industries.deviantart.com/#/d47jbym Now Drawing: breakdancing robots
PSN/XBL: Citizen Soldat

XeonexFlash
6 years ago#158
Please don't act dumb sphink...

"I guess you saying your ending it right here a few minutes ago in this topic is also some random thing that shouldn't be talked about too."

You clearly meant when I said "Ending it here."

MurphysLaw
6 years ago#159
the fact that I mentioned you like to incite and drag on arguments seems to hold true.

You say that to me yet you came back to this topic to say this even though your first post already told the tc to stop whining and do something else productive:

XeonexFlash posted...
Defend it? Oh really? So instead of defending it, we must complain right? Honestly how about you don't defend it and "Don't" complain about it and do something within that time frame, instead of just sitting there starring at the update, and having negative thoughts about it going through your head pissing your own self off even further.

So the question is asked again, why did you feel the need to come back to this topic again? Was it to incite more arguments? Was it to drag on arguments? Tell me, what was the purpose of saying that after you already said what you wanted to say in your first post? This quote of you coming back, who is that even directed at anyways?

XeonexFlash
6 years ago#160
Sphink I answered you 2 times, I feel a 3rd time would be pointless, enjoy spinning your denial.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Wow, it's been almost 20 minutes since I put Resistance 3 in....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived