This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I've been platinuming games a lot lately..

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. I've been platinuming games a lot lately..

User Info: vandbballa

vandbballa
6 years ago#1
...as I wait for Battlefield 3, Uncharted 3, Batman, and Skyrim. Who else is platinuming their backlog right now?
Currently Playing: MLB 11: The Show

User Info: nite1017

nite1017
6 years ago#2
...i have 5 demon's souls platinum while i wait for dark souls.

User Info: BurgerTime79

BurgerTime79
6 years ago#3
I have a few games completed to 100%, but they don't have platinums. Doesn't bother me, because I go for the trophies for the fun of it, not to watch the number rise. Also doesn't bother me having 0% or other low numbers. Just as long as it's a game I actually own. If I don't plan on buying the game, I'll just use my alt account.
We need NO 3rd party characters in the upcoming Smash Bros!
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/games.php?u=256817

User Info: archizzy

archizzy
6 years ago#4
I never have a backlog. I just rip through one game at a time. I'm usually waiting on games. In the last 30 years I had a backlog one time and that was when White Knight Chronicles came out and I put in over 1,000 hours straight to that game.

I quickly caught up on the games I wanted to play. I envy people with backlogs. I don't know how they manage to get one. I play a ton of rpgs and long games and it is almost impossible for me to get a backlog.
PSN ID: sled_dogs76
60" Pioneer Kuro Elite PRO151FD, Yamaha RX-V3900 A/V Receiver, Oppo DV983-H player. Coming soon: 2 Seaton Submersives from Mark Seaton

User Info: _HlM_

_HlM_
6 years ago#5
I'll be getting the Platinums for,

God of War CoO
God of War GoS
FEAR 3 (MAYBE, the high score level thing feels impossible to me)
Payday

I'm hoping to have those 4 Platinums before Dark Souls hits.
I am the most Beautiful person in the World and you are Gutter Trash!

User Info: Soliquidus

Soliquidus
6 years ago#6
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 - 1 Trophy left
Singularity - 3 Trophies left
Vanquish - 1 Trophy left
Ratchet and Clank Future: A Crack in Time - 1 Trophy left

I would have Plat Sigma 2 by now. I have no doubt about that in my mind. I just haven't played it in almost 2 weeks now. I just have 2 Team Missions left to beat before I Plat. I started the Game less than 3 months ago.

Singularity I will Plat in some time because it depends on the Online Trophies mostly now. I have to play a few more matches of one of the game modes to get one of the Trophies. The other Online Trophy needs me to win 25 matches in a game type. Unfortunately, there is hardly ever anyone playing this game type. To be honest, sometimes there is NO ONE playing the game in general. Its a really obscure game I guess. I love it tho. the last Trophy is in the SP. It wont be a problem

I stopped playing Vanquish some months ago, but not before the Game made a lasting impression on me. I adore this game. Its one of my faves This Gen. Vanquish on God Hard is the Hardest thing I have faced This Gen. The Last Boss on God Hard being the single hardest thing I have faced This Gen. That Boss Battle will be the stuff of Legend when we say goodbye to This Gen. I just have to get past Challenge 6 and I will Plat. The times I have tried it, I made some decent progress, but it is definitely gonna take some concentration to beat. I know I will tho

Ratchet I know I will Plat, but I am stupid. Puzzles aren't my thing. I see the Advanced Temporal Puzzles giving me alot of trouble. I already spent quite a while on one of them, and couldn't figure it out. I guess i'm gonna have to use youtube to help me out with that. Whenever I get back to the Game that is
PS3 without Immersion lacks Rumble and PS3 without Rumble lacks Immersion. Finally Sony did the right thing

User Info: Soliquidus

Soliquidus
6 years ago#7
Oh. God of War III as well. Been over a year since I last played it. I just gotta get to through Chaos Mode, and beat the Challenge of Olympus
PS3 without Immersion lacks Rumble and PS3 without Rumble lacks Immersion. Finally Sony did the right thing

User Info: little_whiskers

little_whiskers
6 years ago#8
yup, platinuming games is actually a lot of fun...no idea why..i even got my wife to work on the platinum trophies for dragon age origins and 2 lol

and right now i was working on heavy rain
PSN: pillowpants41
XBL: littlewhiskers1

User Info: NE_PatriotsFan

NE_PatriotsFan
6 years ago#9
i wish i can get a platinum its so difficult...the best i have is 84% for AC brotherhood
People, its 2011 we shouldn't be saying Gameplay>Graphics or Graphics>Gameplay. We should expect BOTH to be excellent if were paying $59.99+tax

User Info: vandbballa

vandbballa
6 years ago#10
archizzy posted...
I never have a backlog. I just rip through one game at a time. I'm usually waiting on games. In the last 30 years I had a backlog one time and that was when White Knight Chronicles came out and I put in over 1,000 hours straight to that game.

I quickly caught up on the games I wanted to play. I envy people with backlogs. I don't know how they manage to get one. I play a ton of rpgs and long games and it is almost impossible for me to get a backlog.

I never have a backlog of games that I've completely neglected to play. Normally, my backlog is just 1 or 2 games that I haven't done everything you can possibly do within that game. Recently, I finished up the acing and collecting of prize bubbles in lbp (example).
Currently Playing: MLB 11: The Show
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. I've been platinuming games a lot lately..

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived