This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I dont understand the whole MW3 vs BF3 crap

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. I dont understand the whole MW3 vs BF3 crap

User Info: Vecturin

Vecturin
6 years ago#11
SaintZetsu posted...
People who spend money on something will do their best to convince themselves their purchase was the smartest.

This is why Scientology is so successful
What part of "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!" did you not understand?

User Info: papaslumX

papaslumX
6 years ago#12
If you guys said that BF3 is going to be the same as other battlefields on the BF3 board, you'll be shot on sight...but I agree its basically Battlefield HD. But how much do you expect a sequel to change? A sequel shouldn't change very drastically at all for any game

On another note, both games have pretty much reached a deadend in what they could add for modern shooters

User Info: doraemonllh1989

doraemonllh1989
6 years ago#13
SaintZetsu posted...
People who spend money on something will do their best to convince themselves their purchase was the smartest.

this x9999
AMD phenomx4 9650| 9800gt 1 gig ddr3 | Corsair TwinX 2 gig ram ddr2 800mhz | ASUS M2N-E
(message deleted)

User Info: TheWarHorse

TheWarHorse
6 years ago#15
I don't get it either. Modern wartime military FPS's are was over done. Arguing over them is like arguing over a bucket of feces Vs. a bucket of vomit. Who cares.

User Info: Soliquidus

Soliquidus
6 years ago#16
TheWarHorse posted...
I don't get it either. Modern wartime military FPS's are was over done. Arguing over them is like arguing over a bucket of feces Vs. a bucket of vomit. Who cares.

What dont you understand about the fact that there isn't anything too menial for people to argue over? People can argue over anything.....ANYTHING

This is more than just games here. It has to do with the way we are psychologically.

Why is this so hard to understand?
PS3 without Immersion lacks Rumble and PS3 without Rumble lacks Immersion. Finally Sony did the right thing

User Info: 3D3

3D3
6 years ago#17
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbuaMighY9E
36: Ancient
Awarded to users with at least 2000 Karma. No posting restrictions.

User Info: Soliquidus

Soliquidus
6 years ago#18
3D3 posted...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbuaMighY9E

Why is there a "vs" in the Video Title? The vs should be replaced with an "and". Jus sayin
PS3 without Immersion lacks Rumble and PS3 without Rumble lacks Immersion. Finally Sony did the right thing

User Info: psprulz2007

psprulz2007
6 years ago#19
Alright you guys took the topic title to serious. I'm not a complete moron. I understand how humans work. I was more along the lines of stating its pointless rather then confusing.
PSN- FeelinKorny
Nier is a lame overused gfaqs meme that needs to die.

User Info: bizarro54

bizarro54
6 years ago#20
If MW3 and BF3 switched places, meaning that if the BF series switched places with MW in terms of sales then the same thing would have happened. People would have bashed the BF series and called all the fans sheep for actually buying the game. Though the funny thing is it's the same type of game. Both are modern FPS games. But hey the community should keep this up. Keep talking about these games because I'm sure the business people from each side are having a great time. Free advertisement for them.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. I dont understand the whole MW3 vs BF3 crap

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived