This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

playstaion 3d display

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. playstaion 3d display

User Info: Xx51LLYR4BB1TxX

Xx51LLYR4BB1TxX
5 years ago#1

Hey I was wondering for this tv does only the playstation 3 console work with itor can you play other consoles on it liek xbox 360 wii etc. Thanks guys.

User Info: Tikeio

Tikeio
5 years ago#2

Xx51LLYR4BB1TxX posted...

Hey I was wondering for this tv does only the playstation 3 console work with itor can you play other consoles on it liek xbox 360 wii etc. Thanks guys.

Dat grammar.

User Info: iPr0kkaFTW

iPr0kkaFTW
5 years ago#3
Wii doesn't support 3D and you'll be able to use for the Xbox 360 but why waste money on a 24" 3DTV gimmick whereas you can get a 40" 1080p HDTV for the same price?

User Info: iPr0kkaFTW

iPr0kkaFTW
5 years ago#4
"User Name Tikeio
User ID 6027384
Board User Level 6: Negative Karma
User has karma of less than zero. User can post a total of one message per day, and any further TOS violations are grounds for banning."

User Info: Xx51LLYR4BB1TxX

Xx51LLYR4BB1TxX
5 years ago#5

iPr0kkaFTW posted...
Wii doesn't support 3D and you'll be able to use for the Xbox 360 but why waste money on a 24" 3DTV gimmick whereas you can get a 40" 1080p HDTV for the same price?

Ah thanks man cool and yea your right about getting a bigger tv ill look itno that instead thanks again.

User Info: Tikeio

Tikeio
5 years ago#6

iPr0kkaFTW posted...
"User Name Tikeio
User ID 6027384
Board User Level 6: Negative Karma
User has karma of less than zero. User can post a total of one message per day, and any further TOS violations are grounds for banning."

Funny how those restrictions don't apply to me. Want to take a wild guess as to why, champ?

1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. playstaion 3d display

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived