This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

About Rage...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. About Rage...

User Info: PixelDaemon

PixelDaemon
6 years ago#1
Does anyone happen to know the campaign length?
People are bastard coated bastards with bastard filling.

User Info: bluehat94

bluehat94
6 years ago#2
they said a straight shot through just doing the story would be about 15 hours, but much longer if you want to do everything
"When these hands are crushing your throat, your dying breath won't be an appeal to god, it'll be, thank you Killbane"- Killbane

User Info: PixelDaemon

PixelDaemon
6 years ago#3
bluehat94 posted...
they said a straight shot through just doing the story would be about 15 hours, but much longer if you want to do everything

What does everything include, does it have sidequest or are they including those? It seems like a big game, considering the 3 disk or 8gb install.
People are bastard coated bastards with bastard filling.

User Info: Agent_Greer

Agent_Greer
6 years ago#4
bluehat94 posted...
In developers terms that means basically 7 hours for the story, right? That's what it usually ends up meaning. Always shorter than what they say.
My name is Soundcell and I like tacos y burritos y baby panda bears y spaghettios.

User Info: TheRatedR_Viper

TheRatedR_Viper
6 years ago#5
And by everything they mean random mini-games like 5 finger filet
http://imgon.net/di-S1L1.gif

User Info: TheRatedR_Viper

TheRatedR_Viper
6 years ago#6

In developers terms that means basically 7 hours for the story, right? That's what it usually ends up meaning. Always shorter than what they say.

I was shocked when Gears 3 actually took 10 hours. I ate crow and was expecting 4 hours of nonsense
Work it, make it, do it,
Makes us harder, better, faster, stronger!

User Info: bluehat94

bluehat94
6 years ago#7
Agent_Greer posted...
bluehat94 posted...

i probably more like 13
"When these hands are crushing your throat, your dying breath won't be an appeal to god, it'll be, thank you Killbane"- Killbane
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. About Rage...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived