This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Amazon Prime

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Caution124

Caution124
6 years ago#1
If I go for the free trial now will it affect my order of Dark Souls CE I made back in march so I can get it quicker?

User Info: DrSickDuck

DrSickDuck
6 years ago#2
No, but you could cancel the order before it ships and then order it again after having prime.
i3-550@4.0Ghz -- MSI 460 Cyclone -- 8Gb G. Skill RAM -- Samsung Spinpoint F3 1Tb -- Antec TP-650 -- Lian-Li A05 -- EVGA P55 Micro

User Info: Master_Happosai

Master_Happosai
6 years ago#3
Yes, you just need to change it to two day shipping yourself.

User Info: gundamaniacx20a

gundamaniacx20a
6 years ago#4
I wouldnt do that, i thought about it, but looked to see the availability of the game first, and its on the wait list, they sold out of the preorders.
PSN: RX--Zero
"Humans are greedy, therefore they are human."

User Info: tabbamatab

tabbamatab
6 years ago#5
Sometimes you will find that if you open the folder it will set you free. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there.
Get it right. Get it tight.

User Info: DrSickDuck

DrSickDuck
6 years ago#6
gundamaniacx20a posted...
I wouldnt do that, i thought about it, but looked to see the availability of the game first, and its on the wait list, they sold out of the preorders.

No it's not:

http://www.amazon.com/Dark-Souls-Playstation-3/dp/B004NRN5EO/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1317150599&sr=8-2

There is nothing saying that it's on any wait list.
i3-550@4.0Ghz -- MSI 460 Cyclone -- 8Gb G. Skill RAM -- Samsung Spinpoint F3 1Tb -- Antec TP-650 -- Lian-Li A05 -- EVGA P55 Micro

User Info: Master_Happosai

Master_Happosai
6 years ago#7
You don't have to cancel to change the shipping. Just go to your order details and select shipping options.

User Info: gundamaniacx20a

gundamaniacx20a
6 years ago#8
DrSickDuck posted...
gundamaniacx20a posted...

No it's not:

http://www.amazon.com/Dark-Souls-Playstation-3/dp/B004NRN5EO/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1317150599&sr=8-2

There is nothing saying that it's on any wait list.

It was a few days ago. they must have acquired a larger shipment.
PSN: RX--Zero
"Humans are greedy, therefore they are human."

User Info: Caution124

Caution124
6 years ago#9
Hm I'm trying to change shipping speed but I keep getting an error...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived