This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why did Tales of Xillia price drop so fast in Japan?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Why did Tales of Xillia price drop so fast in Japan?

User Info: VampiricDragon_

VampiricDragon_
5 years ago#21
gosh so many people who just make stuff up and dont know what they are talking about

xillia is pretty much regarded as the best tales this gen in japan
Game of the Week
Valkyria Chronicles 1 (PS3) - A highly innovative SRPG with great characters, story, gameplay. A battle system unlike anything before seen.

User Info: Evil_Gogeta

Evil_Gogeta
5 years ago#22
VampiricDragon_ posted...
gosh so many people who just make stuff up and dont know what they are talking about

Sorry no, I am correct.
PSN: GuiltyPersona
Currently Playing: Arcade: TTT2 Unlimited, Persona 4 TUMA.

User Info: 656stooge

656stooge
5 years ago#23

You say that about every JRPG. Have you played it?
http://i.imgur.com/ueSFG.gif

User Info: Shankis

Shankis
5 years ago#24
VD is the only person I've heard say it's regarded as the best Tales this gen. Every other person I've talked to has said it was a letdown.
I eat stickers all the time, dude.

Evil_Gogeta
5 years ago#25
Impaired Medic posted...
VD is the only person I've heard say it's regarded as the best Tales this gen. Every other person I've talked to has said it was a letdown.

It`s because VampiricDragon_ knows nothing about RPG`s and complains when he`s wrong. I have seen it so much.

User Info: CooperRC

CooperRC
5 years ago#26
VD does not know what he is talking about. There is a reason that so many people in Japan do not want to keep the game in their collection. That being said, I still plan on buying it if it ever gets a release in the US.

VampiricDragon_
5 years ago#27
656stooge posted...

You say that about every JRPG. Have you played it?

i own it, of course i played it and fyi no i dont
Game of the Week
Valkyria Chronicles 1 (PS3) - A highly innovative SRPG with great characters, story, gameplay. A battle system unlike anything before seen.

VampiricDragon_
5 years ago#28
Evil_Gogeta posted...
Impaired Medic posted...

It`s because VampiricDragon_ knows nothing about RPG`s and complains when he`s wrong. I have seen it so much.

I know pretty much everything about rpgs, your just intimidated
Game of the Week

Evil_Gogeta
5 years ago#29
Evil_Gogeta posted...
Impaired Medic posted...

I know pretty much everything about rpgs, your just intimidated

I never knew you as a Internet Troll VampiricDragon_...now I will keep that in mind.

VampiricDragon_
5 years ago#30
CooperRC posted...
VD does not know what he is talking about. There is a reason that so many people in Japan do not want to keep the game in their collection. That being said, I still plan on buying it if it ever gets a release in the US.

I dont know what i am talking about? Do you understand gaming?

Games get sold back all the time, its not some exclusive to this title.........
Game of the Week
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Why did Tales of Xillia price drop so fast in Japan?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived