This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why did Tales of Xillia price drop so fast in Japan?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Why did Tales of Xillia price drop so fast in Japan?

User Info: VampiricDragon_

VampiricDragon_
5 years ago#31
Evil_Gogeta posted...
VampiricDragon_ posted...
Evil_Gogeta posted...
Impaired Medic posted...
VD is the only person I've heard say it's regarded as the best Tales this gen. Every other person I've talked to has said it was a letdown.

It`s because VampiricDragon_ knows nothing about RPG`s and complains when he`s wrong. I have seen it so much.

I know pretty much everything about rpgs, your just intimidated

I never knew you as a Internet Troll VampiricDragon_...now I will keep that in mind.

Again the only trolling I am seeing right now is being done by yourself. The fact of the matter is its the highest selling tales because of positive word of mouth
Game of the Week
Valkyria Chronicles 1 (PS3) - A highly innovative SRPG with great characters, story, gameplay. A battle system unlike anything before seen.

User Info: Evil_Gogeta

Evil_Gogeta
5 years ago#32
Evil_Gogeta posted...
Evil_Gogeta posted...
Impaired Medic posted...
VD is the only person I've heard say it's regarded as the best Tales this gen. Every other person I've talked to has said it was a letdown.

It`s because VampiricDragon_ knows nothing about RPG`s and complains when he`s wrong. I have seen it so much.

I know pretty much everything about rpgs, your just intimidated

I never knew you as a Internet Troll VampiricDragon_...now I will keep that in mind.

Again the only trolling I am seeing right now is being done by yourself. The fact of the matter is its the highest selling tales because of positive word of mouth

That`s not the point =). The point is why did Xillia drop so fast in price, and I told the truth. Clear your tears again and read the Topic, Trollboy.
PSN: GuiltyPersona
Currently Playing: Arcade: TTT2 Unlimited, Persona 4 TUMA.

VampiricDragon_
5 years ago#33
Its exactly the point.......Its price dropped because namco shipped more copies of xillia, than any other game in the series, when you do that the price drops, the more copies sold, the more copies in the wild, the lower the price will be.........its not a rare game.

When the game is rare, then the price stays on the higher side.

Most companies do the same thing with popular series, they want the price to drop so more people will buy

its a tactic. Nintendo does it, square does it, sony does it, ect

that wasnt even clever
Game of the Week
Valkyria Chronicles 1 (PS3) - A highly innovative SRPG with great characters, story, gameplay. A battle system unlike anything before seen.

Evil_Gogeta
5 years ago#34
Its exactly the point.......Its price dropped because namco shipped more copies of xillia, than any other game in the series, when you do that the price drops, the more copies sold, the more copies in the wild, the lower the price will be.........its not a rare game.

When the game is rare, then the price stays on the higher side.

Most companies do the same thing with popular series, they want the price to drop so more people will buy

its a tactic. Nintendo does it, square does it, sony does it, ect

that wasnt even clever

You`re not clever, what so ever. Live in Japan and learn the economy of gaming. Its different to where you live.
Don`t pretend and please strop crying =)!

VampiricDragon_
5 years ago#35
When you insult, it just proves you dont have knowledge in this subject manner,

and fyi I did live in japan ( for 3 years) , and i know more about the economy of gaming than you could ever know

its simple i will break it down for you

rare game = more expensive
Common game due to sales and shipped numbers - less expensive

Tales of xillia is the highest selling tales in japan by basically double, so its not going to expensive or hard to find
Game of the Week

Evil_Gogeta
5 years ago#36
When you insult, it just proves you dont have knowledge in this subject manner,

and fyi I did live in japan ( for 3 years) , and i know more about the economy of gaming than you could ever know

its simple i will break it down for you

rare game = more expensive
Common game due to sales and shipped numbers - less expensive

*yawn* nothing on me, boyo.
You know nothing on Japanese games. Go back and pretend to be RPG King.

VampiricDragon_
5 years ago#37
way to deflect. When you want to say something intellegent, I am all ears
Game of the Week

Evil_Gogeta
5 years ago#38

I have lived in Japan for 5 years, fluent in Japanese and known knowledge of Japanese gaming due to doing translations for several gaming companies, and you cannot even spell Intelligent correctly =).

User Info: Rock Dash3X

Rock Dash3X
5 years ago#39
Oh snap!

VampiricDragon_
5 years ago#40
Evil_Gogeta posted...

I have lived in Japan for 5 years, fluent in Japanese and known knowledge of Japanese gaming due to doing translations for several gaming companies, and you cannot even spell Intelligent correctly =).

i doubt that much........if you were a translator or worked for a game company, you wouldn't be posting here

Although i commend you for lying big
Game of the Week
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Why did Tales of Xillia price drop so fast in Japan?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived