This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

adults where are you

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. adults where are you

User Info: ExcIusivity69

ExcIusivity69
5 years ago#21
My younger brother, and his friends (they're all 14 now) were playing Call of Duty two years ago on the same team online, and this guy was telling my brother's friend "you sound like you're 12", and my brother's friend replied with "and you sound like you're 30", and everybody on was screaming "ohhh!", and "owned!!!" It was hilarious seeing an adult being called out like that by a middle schooler on a video game. But yeah, not all adults are mature.

I myself am 20, but when I play online, I don't use blue tooth unless I'm playing with friends.
When did "casual player" become an insult? -Taizuku
The real question is "When did hardcore gamer become a compliment/aspiration?" -JMBoote

User Info: antoinejones

antoinejones
5 years ago#22
im 29 (well will be on wednesday) and every moment that Im not eating, sleeping, pooping or woking is spent in front of my ps3... so yeah i definitely DO play mine.
My first time and day in Jueno and the first 6 hours of it is spent staring at a chocobo's butt.

User Info: Alltra

Alltra
5 years ago#23
"I rarely, if ever, play online games, and when I do, I don't use a mic."

Pretty much this. I also mute everyone else that's using a mic, because you're annoying and distracting. Learn to type.
My interpretation of reality is different than yours.

User Info: nurnberg

nurnberg
5 years ago#24
When the PS3 just launched and every little kid was hating on the system because their parents would not buy one, most people speaking in mics seemed to be adults, or at least old teenagers. This is no longer the case.

User Info: agrissa

agrissa
5 years ago#25
I don't use a mic and I always mute anyone who does.
I had faith in humanity until I discovered Internet Message Boards.

User Info: Mantiso

Mantiso
5 years ago#26
I don't use a mic myself (don't see the point) but I assume most people over 20 have the sense not to engage in the slagfest that is public online lobbies.
they all join up with their friends and people they can talk normally to.

there's no point in using a mic in random lobbies. nobody is there to use teamwork or chat. it's just a stage for racial insults and other name calling.
I usually mute them unless it's a particularly amusing match. you get the odd person who's funny or passionate and fun to listen to. but it's rare.
"3rd time watching you're thinking, how does he get his jumper on?" - Karl Pilkington on The Elephant Man
PSN ID: SolidKev
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. adults where are you

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived