This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What exclusive would you give up to be able to have Witcher 2 on PS3?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. What exclusive would you give up to be able to have Witcher 2 on PS3?

User Info: tomcatobitrice

tomcatobitrice
5 years ago#1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKFgyPQ0pYY

^^for that , I would give up GOW and KZ and LBP and R&C
MY CP(\__/)U is neural net processor, a learning computer.Cyberdyne systems Model 101....... A WAR machine Terminator looking(='.'=) for Sarah and John Connor.

User Info: Crimson Skys

Crimson Skys
5 years ago#2
I've played it and Witcher 2 isn't that good.
"You spoony bard!" -- Tellah (Final Fantasy IV)

User Info: killak

killak
5 years ago#3
I already have it.

User Info: tomcatobitrice

tomcatobitrice
5 years ago#4
Crimson Skys posted...
I've played it and Witcher 2 isn't that good.

Someone sounds butt hurt..
MY CP(\__/)U is neural net processor, a learning computer.Cyberdyne systems Model 101....... A WAR machine Terminator looking(='.'=) for Sarah and John Connor.

User Info: TriangleHard

TriangleHard
5 years ago#5
I'd give up Uncharted series for Witcher series, because my personal taste says I dislike Uncharted and I would probably enjoy Witcher.

Then again, if I can ask for any games on PS3, Witcher wouldn't be at top of my list.

User Info: silly_sausage

silly_sausage
5 years ago#6
Nothing. I hate jumping into a series from the second installment onwards. I'd rather have the original Witcher game available for PS3 first before even considering the second one. I don't know, it's just a weird thing I have.
John Lennon, 1940 - (Infinite Symbol)
PSN: naathaann

User Info: RollingCradle

RollingCradle
5 years ago#7
I actually didn't care much for Act3, the final boss was cool though.

User Info: killerdestroyer

killerdestroyer
5 years ago#8
silly_sausage posted...
Nothing. I hate jumping into a series from the second installment onwards. I'd rather have the original Witcher game available for PS3 first before even considering the second one. I don't know, it's just a weird thing I have.

I really don't see the first game's control scheme working on a console.

That said, i think there's an interactive novel thing like Mass Effect 2 had for the first game for it, so there you go.
Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/theRMshow
Clannad- A show that will make you cry no matter who you are.

User Info: Cless929

Cless929
5 years ago#9
I would be comfortable saying LBP. Honestly outside of the combat being a little sluggish The Witcher 2 is one of the most complete rpg experiences I've played all gen. I would love for more people to play this damn game.
"i love AK(ass kicking) shows the real hardships of my foot in ur ass and the s*** it go through"-emperor_zero2

User Info: arstos

arstos
5 years ago#10
silly_sausage posted...

the original witcher is coming to psn according to an article someone posted a few weeks back. i'm the same way, cant play games out of order, its the main reason i passed on me 2&3.
PSN: dragonlibrarian plays; Awesomenauts, Skullgirls, SSFIITHDR, SFIII: OE, MVC2, AH3, KoF 94/95/96/XIII, VF5:FS
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. What exclusive would you give up to be able to have Witcher 2 on PS3?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived