This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Will MOH Warfighter have dedicated servers?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Will MOH Warfighter have dedicated servers?

User Info: _Sabertooth_1

_Sabertooth_1
4 years ago#1
Like Battlefield 3? No dedicated servers = no buy.
Troll = An individual who has nothing better to do but annoy people by making idiotic and illogical comments.

User Info: este914

este914
4 years ago#2
Is it going to be better then the last MoH game?
-> este914 <-
WHO ELSE?!

_Sabertooth_1
4 years ago#3
^We'll only know that after it comes out. If it has dedicated servers I'd be more confident about it being better than MOH 2010
Troll = An individual who has nothing better to do but annoy people by making idiotic and illogical comments.

este914
4 years ago#4
True. That last MoH game sucked IMO, I could not even finish the single player campaign...
-> este914 <-
WHO ELSE?!

_Sabertooth_1
4 years ago#5
este914 posted...
True. That last MoH game sucked IMO, I could not even finish the single player campaign...

I got it at release. The lag wasn't too bad then, at least for me. Never touched the single player because it doesn't interest me.

este914
4 years ago#6
ah-ha I see. Yea I dont play online so I have no experience with that..lol
-> este914 <-
WHO ELSE?!

este914
4 years ago#7
Sorry for hi-jacking your topic. Seems like there's no word yet as to whether or not it'll have dedicated servers (at least thats what I got from googling it....)
-> este914 <-
WHO ELSE?!

_Sabertooth_1
4 years ago#8
no problem man. thanks for the answer. hopefully it does. otherwise no reason for me to buy it since I already have BF3 and that has dedicated servers.

este914
4 years ago#9
Seems a bit odd to me. The game is coming out in 2 months or so and they didnt disclose this info yet? Weird...
-> este914 <-
WHO ELSE?!
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Will MOH Warfighter have dedicated servers?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived