The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why doesn't my Playstation 3 have a chrome boarder near the eject+power button?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Why doesn't my Playstation 3 have a chrome boarder near the eject+power button?

User Info: Retroxgamer0

Retroxgamer0
4 years ago#1
i have a 320GB Playstation 3 and when i bought it was surprised that it didnt have that chrome boarder i couldve swore was in all of the old slim PS3 models. what happened?

User Info: JoeyFNK

JoeyFNK
4 years ago#2
You didn't get the right one.
Last 3 Games Beat: Batman Arkham Asylum, Dynasty Warriors 7, Magic 2013

User Info: Retroxgamer0

Retroxgamer0
4 years ago#3
huh? what do you mean? it does have wifi and everything.. isnt it the premium old slim model to have 320GB ? i actually like it better without the chrome i was just curious as to how they decide which model uses it and which doesnt.

User Info: VigilantSteve

VigilantSteve
4 years ago#4
At some point they stopped using the chrome, otherwise the system functions identically to any other slim PS3.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Why doesn't my Playstation 3 have a chrome boarder near the eject+power button?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived