The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

MOH Beta?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: xSoldier24x

xSoldier24x
4 years ago#1
Just saw an add for it on youtube it said to download the beta so what i want to know is if ps3 is gaining acess to it? And when? I want do decided whether or not to get it if its like bf3 im probably gonna get it
Time to hit up some of that grade a og kush and play some PLAYSTATION.

xSoldier24x
4 years ago#2
b

User Info: _HlM_

_HlM_
4 years ago#3
Itll probably be more like BF3 QC DLC levels, way smaller than regular levels but still enough to get around and i read somewhere that PS3 wouldnt be getting the beta .
I chased off anyone who's ever loved me. And lately, I can't even stand the face I see in the mirror.

xSoldier24x
4 years ago#4
_HlM_ posted...
Itll probably be more like BF3 QC DLC levels, way smaller than regular levels but still enough to get around and i read somewhere that PS3 wouldnt be getting the beta .

Damn I was really looking foward to trying it out I like alot of those smaller closer maps like in QC and Op Metro. Probably not going to get then in that case.

User Info: bsballa09

bsballa09
4 years ago#5
It's for 360 only.
inafterinb4bsballa

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived