This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If there is no PS4, what will you do next generation?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. If there is no PS4, what will you do next generation?

User Info: icewolf74

icewolf74
4 years ago#1
If for some unknown reason Sony doesn't make a PS4, what will you do for your gaming needs come next-generation? Will you get Microsoft's next gaming console, get a Wii U or just stick with your PS3?

I will probably just get Microsoft's next-generation console to go along side my PS3. The Wii U looks cool but knowing Nintendo's past tract record of securing games that I like, I am afraid that I won't have much to play outside of 1st party games. Also, I am not REALLY that big of a fan of that huge tablet controller. Then again, I do like Japanese created action and RPG games and Microsoft sees very little of those on their consoles. However, it does get a lot more adult-orientated games that I like too. I am just not a fan of Microsoft and their finicky console lifespans.

So I guess it would be just a flip of a coin and get the one I wanted at that time. :D

What would you do if Sony doesn't release the PS4?

User Info: MahoganyTooth92

MahoganyTooth92
4 years ago#2
Stick with my PC.
The state of the pokemon board...
http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/5583/thestateofthepokemonboa.png

User Info: jewel of open

jewel of open
4 years ago#3
PC
See you on Phantasy Star Online 2
http://www.planetside2.com/

User Info: icewolf74

icewolf74
4 years ago#4
MahoganyTooth92 posted...
Stick with my PC.

Well there is that option too, but I am sure not many people have the funds to build a good gaming quality PC that runs everything at maximum settings that will only last for a couple of years before being outdated. ;)

User Info: toadieman

toadieman
4 years ago#5
Backlog
PSN: toadieman

User Info: lambchips

lambchips
4 years ago#6
i dont plan on getting a ps4 after what happened this gen with the 360/ps3...
i'll stick to pc (for the next gen experience)
and
handhelds (for the portable experience)

i'll pick up a wiiu in a few years for the nintendo/innovative experience

i only need 1 system to play traditional games
i7 3820@ 3.60GHz| 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz DDR3| Gigabyte GTX670 2GB OC| Intel 520 Series 120GB SSD| Antec EarthWatts 750W Green

User Info: este914

este914
4 years ago#7
Stick with my PS3 + 360 .. Also the various elder systems I still use frequently
-> este914 <-
WHO ELSE?!

User Info: jewel of open

jewel of open
4 years ago#8
icewolf74 posted...
MahoganyTooth92 posted...
Stick with my PC.

Well there is that option too, but I am sure not many people have the funds to build a good gaming quality PC that runs everything at maximum settings that will only last for a couple of years before being outdated. ;)

if you can buy a launch console with controllers and games you can build a PC fine.

also the PC should last you more than a "couple" years to play almost game you want. it will be "outdated" but nothing lowering the settings a little cant fix. If youre a snob and cant live with your self if you cant have everything on MAX then you might have to upgrade.
See you on Phantasy Star Online 2
http://www.planetside2.com/

User Info: doraemonllh1989

doraemonllh1989
4 years ago#9
maybe pc i guess,not really into xbox since the rrod fiasco last time
my opinion is fact.
if you criticize my grammar,you basically admitted that my reasoning and logic is better than yours

User Info: ramsean

ramsean
4 years ago#10
I always end up getting all the consoles anyway, It just means one less to buy
Best games: Metroid Prime, Killer7, Enslaved, FFVII, Journey
Best bands: Skindred, InMe, QOTSA, The Libertines
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. If there is no PS4, what will you do next generation?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived