This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If there is no PS4, what will you do next generation?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. If there is no PS4, what will you do next generation?

User Info: True_FoeHammer

True_FoeHammer
4 years ago#11
In whatever case, the PS3 was probably the last dedicated console I will buy. The PC is a much better gaming platform. Sure, I will miss playing the games of some studios like Naughty Dog, but the PC allows a much more diverse array of games that are playable.

And the community is so much more mature, ****ing Christ. I would play so many more multiplayer games if I didn't have a bunch of 7-year-olds calling me a ******-ass ****** *****.

User Info: GM_

GM_
4 years ago#12
True_FoeHammer posted...
In whatever case, the PS3 was probably the last dedicated console I will buy. The PC is a much better gaming platform. Sure, I will miss playing the games of some studios like Naughty Dog, but the PC allows a much more diverse array of games that are playable.

And the community is so much more mature, ****ing Christ. I would play so many more multiplayer games if I didn't have a bunch of 7-year-olds calling me a ******-ass ****** *****.

I already made the move to PC this year. I only play console exclusives on the consoles. Everything else is superior on the PC.
Trolling the Mods since 2009

User Info: tmons78

tmons78
4 years ago#13
Keep playing my PS3 by first finishing my backlog, and then getting the games I still want to play.

User Info: Soanevalcke6

Soanevalcke6
4 years ago#14
Wii U, definitely.
Qualities I look for in games: Atmosphere, Music, Exploration, and Freedom.
Deus Ex: HumΔn Revolution is the best game of this generation.

User Info: ViVi_0rnitier

ViVi_0rnitier
4 years ago#15
I'm not planning to by a PS4 (unless they change the direction they are taking), so things will be the same for me: I will buy a Wii U when the prices drops (i know it's going to take time but i'm patient) and ignore the next Xbox.
I go to gamefaqs board by jumping on to the internet and then use stuff like "report" and kill the crap outta trolls.

User Info: ScreamingMidget

ScreamingMidget
4 years ago#16
I'd get a Wii U and 720.

User Info: Large_Tonberry

Large_Tonberry
4 years ago#17
I'm already considering getting more into PC gaming, and just eschewing consoles altogether.

User Info: gamemaster712

gamemaster712
4 years ago#18
play all the PS3 games i want...it's a fairly long list...
Lord of gaming!!! (probably)

User Info: Jahkeemyork

Jahkeemyork
4 years ago#19
Get a Wii U

User Info: gilv3r

gilv3r
4 years ago#20
icewolf74 posted...
MahoganyTooth92 posted...
Stick with my PC.

Well there is that option too, but I am sure not many people have the funds to build a good gaming quality PC that runs everything at maximum settings that will only last for a couple of years before being outdated. ;)

Wasnt the question what would WE do?

Anyway i too would just stick with my pc. Maybe pick up a wiiu but i would most likely try to get through the ps3 backlog. Even if they do release a ps4 i wouldy plan on picking it up until a few years after release.
PC/PS3
Awaiting: Okami HD and Z.O.E HD LE
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. If there is no PS4, what will you do next generation?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived