This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Any games that you regret buying?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Any games that you regret buying?

User Info: megamatics

megamatics
4 years ago#51
Alone in the Dark (ps2)
Smackdown VS Raw 2007- SmackDown Vs Raw 2011
Sonic Heroes
Star Ocean 4
Warriors Beat em up (XBLA)
Final Fantasy 13
Resident Evil 5
GamerTag: RaymondMic/OptimusMega PSN: Optimus Mega
SteamProfile: Megamatics

User Info: JerichoDarkstar

JerichoDarkstar
4 years ago#52
Prototype. I hated that game! Horrible. . . HORRIBLE attempt at a copy of inFAMOUS. Now, that. . . was the definition of a good game.
I'll make a big enough ruckus for everyone.

User Info: captainjeff87

captainjeff87
4 years ago#53
Brutal Legend. Blatant God of War/DMC rip off with Jack Black.

The Saboteur. Wanna-be GTA.

Fracture. Boring as hell.

Modnation Racers. Not anything like LBP.

Prototype. Infamous is far better, this guy is just a emotionless boring wanna-be Cole.
PSN: CaptainJeff87 (please say Gfaqs in friend request msg)

User Info: murry_the_skull

murry_the_skull
4 years ago#54
Red Dead Redemption. Couldn't care about any of the characters (and I really tried to care about John), didn't care about the story, and found the only thing cool was the ending.
PSN Name: XxSpartanGamerxX
Add me if you want

User Info: kuter

kuter
4 years ago#55
Dishonored. Games really got waayyy too much hype for it's repetitive and boring gameplay

User Info: mmc2679

mmc2679
4 years ago#56
Game of Thrones: Liked the story but the battles are too hard later in the game making the game unplayable. Wasted $40 for no reason.

There are others but this is the latest one.
Since I am here that means I am hopelessly lost and need your help with something (or I have nothing better to do at the moment).

User Info: Bebop242

Bebop242
4 years ago#57
Starhawk, paid full price day one. Played the glorified tutorial called a single player campaign and never played it again.

Twisted Metal paid full price day one. Completely broken online at launch. Good game, but wish I waited for $30 price point.

Duke Nukem $1.99 new at Best Buy. Thought to myself, "can't go wrong for 2 bucks" I was wrong.

User Info: EtherPhoenix

EtherPhoenix
4 years ago#58
Impaired Medic posted...
Unlimited SaGa
Armored Core 5
Skyrim
Resident Evil 5

Skyrim as well.

I am glad I only borrowed Unlimited SaGa. I was very excited to play it since I played (and still play) the heck out of SaGa Frontier. Boy, I did NOT like that game.

Also, FFXIII.
I left myself logged in on my friend's CPU and he changed my sig to this ^_^;

User Info: Fat_Dog_Mendoza

Fat_Dog_Mendoza
4 years ago#59
Valkyria Chronicles. The characters were stupid, the story was dull, and the gameplay was aggravating.

User Info: WinterKitsune

WinterKitsune
4 years ago#60
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning. Not only a terrible PC port, combat was mostly spamming the strongest skills you have and insta-win. Not to mention so many pots you were basically invincible. Too easy even on the hardest difficulty.

Bioshock 2. The game itself wasn't bad, but GFWL is just awful. I avoid any game that requires it now.

Prince of Persia collection: It was cheap for all of them so I thought I'd get it but... I don't really enjoy the games that much. Platforming bits are fun but the combat is more annoying and ruins the enjoyment more than anything.

Winter Voices: This game tried to put everything into creating a story. It was interesting and I did want to know what happened but the combat itself was just... so bad it was unplayable for me.

Mirror's Edge: Controls were... completely unresponsive or just didn't register like I wanted. Character even somehow fell while ziplining. Just..no.

I can name a lot more games I was pleasantly surprised with however.
To see if a normal person is still alive you check for a pulse. For a gamer you check for a complaint.
- Something Positive
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Any games that you regret buying?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived