This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Any PS3 users getting a,,,,,,,, Wii U?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Any PS3 users getting a,,,,,,,, Wii U?

User Info: JohnHitman47

JohnHitman47
4 years ago#141
lambchips posted...
JohnHitman47 posted...
No, not know, maybe when the price drops, i was expecting to be powerfull but its not so i going to wait until it reaches 200$ or less.

if you want power, just invest in a computer... i guaranty that you'll get the best graphics for the present as well as the future

I have a gaming computer, but i don't play there because every mp game 10x more hackers than consoles and i get tired of getting killed by a cheater.
I Love FPS but only good FPS & Horror this its my sig!!!

User Info: thesnoopmeister

thesnoopmeister
4 years ago#142
No.Chance.
PSN - thesnoopmeister
Need help with account deletion - experts feel free to msg me assistance

User Info: lambchips

lambchips
4 years ago#143
JohnHitman47 posted...
lambchips posted...
JohnHitman47 posted...
No, not know, maybe when the price drops, i was expecting to be powerfull but its not so i going to wait until it reaches 200$ or less.

if you want power, just invest in a computer... i guaranty that you'll get the best graphics for the present as well as the future

I have a gaming computer, but i don't play there because every mp game 10x more hackers than consoles and i get tired of getting killed by a cheater.

just what games are you playing? i hope you arent playing private servers that dont hire gms and moderators
i7 3820@ 3.60GHz| 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz DDR3| Gigabyte GTX670 2GB OC| Intel 520 Series 120GB SSD| Antec EarthWatts 750W Green

JohnHitman47
4 years ago#144
lambchips posted...
JohnHitman47 posted...
lambchips posted...
JohnHitman47 posted...

just what games are you playing? i hope you arent playing private servers that dont hire gms and moderators

Right now BF3 on PC, but i stop playing and know i play BF3 on PS3.

User Info: lambchips

lambchips
4 years ago#145
JohnHitman47 posted...

i cant tell if serious
i7 3820@ 3.60GHz| 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz DDR3| Gigabyte GTX670 2GB OC| Intel 520 Series 120GB SSD| Antec EarthWatts 750W Green

JohnHitman47
4 years ago#146
lambchips posted...
JohnHitman47 posted...

i cant tell if serious

I'm serious, the PS3 version has a lot of problem but at least, i only saw 1 hacker in my entire time on the PS3 version ( almost 1 year ), on PC i see a lot of aimbot, i don't hate the PC version but stop playing mp games on PC.
Maybe its bad luck, but i'm going to avoid those games (mp games)

User Info: Pawkie07

Pawkie07
4 years ago#147
Why would I buy a system that is inferior to the one I already own? wii u is such a joke! ninteno is only finally now catching up to this gen gaming. It's pretty much confirm with a move like this nintendo is gonna go the way of Sega. wii u is the next dreamcast.

User Info: jjeerryyonly9

jjeerryyonly9
4 years ago#148
Nintendo hasn't made a good system since the GameCube. Yes, I know I'm gonna be hit with the "____ was the highest selling system ever" argument, but high sales for a crap system indicates only that idiots will buy anything they're told to.

So, in answer to your question, TC, I wouldn't buy a WiiU to save my grandmother.
TO MICHAEL!!!
PSN: RadKickAss

User Info: shampoowarrior

shampoowarrior
4 years ago#149
And fanboys! Everywhere!

I will be buying one.
Official Alice of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
http://backloggery.com/shampoowarrior

User Info: BellerophonZ

BellerophonZ
4 years ago#150
userfrigginame posted...
I will eventually. Always get the next Sony and Nintendo consoles.
Master Bumper
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Any PS3 users getting a,,,,,,,, Wii U?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived