This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Any PS3 users getting a,,,,,,,, Wii U?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Any PS3 users getting a,,,,,,,, Wii U?

User Info: TyrantLowKey

TyrantLowKey
4 years ago#181
Already pre-ordered though i am surprised by how few people are getting it on the poll of the day.
All time favs: FFX Int., FFXIII, Shadow Hearts Series, SMT: Nocturne, SMT DS OC (3DS), ToGF, TotA, FFT, Xenogears, Chrono Trigger, ARF (Wii), LO (360), TO (PSP)

User Info: PaperDolphin

PaperDolphin
4 years ago#182
AXKSION posted...
jubjub360 posted...
Kage_AM2 posted...
No way. I'd rather buy a new computer.

For me it'd be an iPad.

ewww

why would you need one of those if you own a computer and smart phone? i never understood the point of tablets

Ewwww an ipad? *pukes*
Get a better one, my sister has a galaxy tab. I've used it and it completely blows the ipad away. Anyhoo, I hardly use my PS3 and yes, I am getting a Wii U.
Waddle Dee and Toad for SSB4!

User Info: Darkeep12

Darkeep12
4 years ago#183
Yes, but probably only by mid 2013.
PSN/Steam Id (It's the same): Darkeeper

User Info: jackorhoads

jackorhoads
4 years ago#184
I am, still play my Wii and enjoy the -insert explicit word- out of it. Between my PS3 (PS4 whenever its out) and Wii U I'm set.
Gamefaqs: Where 14 year olds make fun of 13 year olds for acting like 12 year olds
psn - jacksonrr < feel free to add :)

User Info: RobotPirteGhost

RobotPirteGhost
4 years ago#185
Yes. though unfortunately for me, as soon as a release date and price were announced my family declared it to be my Christmas present.
RIP City of Heroes and Paragon Studios - Killed by NCsoft.
Not changing this line until Dimitri, Moosh, and Ricky appear in another LOZ game (7/20/09)

User Info: Rasputin77

Rasputin77
4 years ago#186
I think my GF and I will be, TC, strictly for Nintendo exclusives. I won't bother with ports, just so "Look! I can haz teh map in mah hands!!"... ugh.

ColorfulColors posted...
Appearently to Linetrix, I'm a female raging kid who can't speak English but can speak English. Riiiiiiight. sonic777 desperate to make me mad.

One thing's for sure... you're a kid. Try not getting so riled up that you single people out in your signature, and maybe it won't be so transparent.

Trust me - I've wound up in at least three sigs so far. I know how adolescence works. ;)
Best POTD EVER: "I live with my parents" = 52.03%
"Let's talk about the trolls way more than they actually post." - Wii U board logic

User Info: SamA7X

SamA7X
4 years ago#187
I'm getting one on release :D
PSN: VII_foREVer_VII
(the "I" in "VII" is a capital "i" not a undercase "L")

User Info: themegaman7

themegaman7
4 years ago#188
1. Once it gets at least around 7 worthwhile non-remake(or port) japanese games (of which at least 3 need to be JRPGs).

2. Once the price drops below 150$.

3. Someone makes a workaround to the region locks.
PSN - Expa0
- The official Doppelganger of SMT IV boards -

User Info: blazeUP12

blazeUP12
4 years ago#189
I have one preordered. Can't wait to retire my Wii.
hello earthlings, i am from another planet

User Info: calimann83

calimann83
4 years ago#190
nope, I dont even have a Wii.
PSN: VipCk
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Any PS3 users getting a,,,,,,,, Wii U?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived