This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Any PS3 users getting a,,,,,,,, Wii U?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Any PS3 users getting a,,,,,,,, Wii U?

User Info: Xeo

Xeo
4 years ago#61
Yeah, I'm getting one. After trying one firsthand I was quite glad I'd preordered one actually. My wife and daughter both really wanted it too though, so even if I hadn't really wanted one we'd have ended up with one.
"Laugh and the world laughs with you. Weep and you weep alone."

User Info: oxnerd

oxnerd
4 years ago#62
This year was good for me. I already had the current gen consoles as they were released but this year I got a $1500 computer from my dad for college and with financial aid, which i should really be using for books, I'm using some of it to buy the wii u. I would have begged for it anyways even though I use my ps3 for a lot of things. I don't like being exclusive anyways.

User Info: cvfan

cvfan
4 years ago#63
I am.
---
Wii FC#: 6948-8884-0245-6170, XBL GT: cvfan25, 3DS FC: 0216-0930-9701, PSN ID: cvmaniac.

User Info: jcrush089

jcrush089
4 years ago#64
AXKSION posted...
paralyzed21 posted...
no point in getting a wii u wen u have a ps3

but how do you play Mario, Metroid, Zelda and Donkey Kong on a PS3?

you can play Mario, Metroid, Zelda and Donkey Kong on all the other Nintendo systems thats already out considering they come out with a thousand of those with every Ninendo system. Im not saying there bad however Nintendo needs to come out with more exclusives b/c those exclusives have been played out for awhile. How many years do I have to save Peach and Zelda? How many parties is Mario going to throw? I don't even remember what Donkey Kong's goal was.
I know the odds are against me but if theres a way to win I'm going to find it!

User Info: recollectmusic

recollectmusic
4 years ago#65
Yeah, I will inevitably get the Wii U. Zelda will always make me get the next Nintendo console. I don't really know if I should count as a PS3 user, though. I dislike the PS3 a lot. :P
Pokemon Black FC - 3482 6679 3025

User Info: redhotpeppers

redhotpeppers
4 years ago#66
Yes

User Info: Melkac

Melkac
4 years ago#67
Universquall posted...
AXKSION posted...
I still have not decided on Zombi U.

I watched some footage on GT and it looked like a PS2 game. I'm hoping that was just early footage. Because I thought Nintendo had finally moved beyond that. Flash Mii Mario is a joke launch game. It's strange. They've had 7 years and all they have ready for their launch into this gen is that :/

...So, you noticed the graphics...nothing else... ... ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyhMT138BHo&feature=g-vrec

User Info: ultron

ultron
4 years ago#68
HakaiVeil posted...
Not initially no. I'll get the games in time tho.

Same, I'll see what the rest of the titles are like after a while before getting it.
Didn't get the wii at launch or any console really, I always buy the system if there's a game I really want, and right now, the wii u doesn't have one for me.

User Info: lambchips

lambchips
4 years ago#69
in 5 years
i7 3820@ 3.60GHz| 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz DDR3| Gigabyte GTX670 2GB OC| Intel 520 Series 120GB SSD| Antec EarthWatts 750W Green

User Info: Darthvoorhees13

Darthvoorhees13
4 years ago#70
Eventually.
"Do I get bonus points if I act like I care?"
- Dr. Gregory House (House, M.D)
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Any PS3 users getting a,,,,,,,, Wii U?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived