This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Who is the better JRPG dev?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Who is the better JRPG dev?

User Info: ScreamingMidget

ScreamingMidget
4 years ago#71
Atlus, duh.

User Info: BambooPandamo

BambooPandamo
4 years ago#72
Tri-Ace MVP in my heart.

Atlus has released no console JRPGs this gen, therefore they are dead to me.

User Info: Anodyne11

Anodyne11
4 years ago#73
I like them all for different reasons. Out of all those devs though my favourite series is Star Ocean so I guess it's Tri-Ace

Edit: I didn't notice Gust in there. I don't really care for Gust though I've never really played their games.
Valkyria Chronicles is the best RPG this gen!
Official Ultimecia of the Dissidia 012: Duodecim boards

User Info: theshoveller

theshoveller
4 years ago#74
I don't see Working Designs on there. That's it - I'm throwing something out a window. I'm committing defenestration, because of this poll. I hope you're happy, TC.

I also don't see Sonic Team on there, since they made Phantasy Star 4. So that's two things that are gonna get defenestrated. Congrats, man. Congrats.

User Info: badboy

badboy
4 years ago#75
^ Working Designs is not a dev, they only localize Japanese games, much like XSEED.

User Info: pingomalik

pingomalik
4 years ago#76
Capcom> All on list
(V) (;,,;) (V)
---

User Info: THE_PS1_PATRIOT

THE_PS1_PATRIOT
4 years ago#77
From Software nowadays.
PLAYSTATION PATRIOT

User Info: theshoveller

theshoveller
4 years ago#78
badboy posted...
^ Working Designs is not a dev, they only localize Japanese games, much like XSEED.

Oh, thought they made them. Saw their name on a few games I liked - Alundra, Lunar, Popful Mail. Thought they were a dev.

Still, no Sonic Team? DEFENESTRATIONS ALL AROUND! I'll start with you, since you corrected me which in and of itself is defenestration-worthy.
(message deleted)

User Info: Asellus

Asellus
4 years ago#80
Oh, thought they made them. Saw their name on a few games I liked - Alundra, Lunar, Popful Mail. Thought they were a dev.

Nope, all they did was localization.

In a funny bit of trivia Game Arts actually wanted to go with another company to do their PS-era Lunar remakes in America but couldn't because Working Design's contract gave them all rights to the series in the US.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Who is the better JRPG dev?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived