This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you think the Xbox 360's exclusives are better than the PS3's?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Do you think the Xbox 360's exclusives are better than the PS3's?

User Info: chrcol

chrcol
4 years ago#101
as an xbox360 owner I See this topic every month, people seem obsessed with exclusives, I will first say I wish there was no exclusives, I think the gamer would be in a better place if every single game was on all platforms, meaning only one console/pc needed.

With that aside and as I hate FPS and like jrpg's I think I picked the wrong console, the ps3 seems to have more jrpg's, although an english vesperia and lost oddysey are 2 great games I have played not on the ps3.

But looking at the games list for the ps3, it does have more jrpg's than the 360 so I think it has the better exclusives.

User Info: shawnmck

shawnmck
4 years ago#102
I personally feel that the PS3 has more, & better exclusives overall.
There are a few exclusives on the XB 360 that I enjoy (such as gears of war)...but there are more PS3 exclusives that I enjoy, making it a worthwhile purchase.

User Info: TheCyborgNinja

TheCyborgNinja
4 years ago#103
No. The only 360 exclusive I have even a drop of interest in is Halo, and despite having a 360 in the house, I have no intentions of buying it until it's under $20.
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo

User Info: SpacePirateSeal

SpacePirateSeal
4 years ago#104
I think Sony's exclusive franchises are far superior to Microsoft's, but game wise, only slightly better. I keep going Sony for the Jak, and Ratchet, and the oodles and oodles of games they tend to pull out of thin air (mainly from the PS2 era). I'm not a big fan of shooters, and when I do play shooters I like my Socom (another Sony exclusive).
PSN>TheReal_Seal I'm the official Vega of the universe!
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/TrangOul-1280/hero/25125410
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Do you think the Xbox 360's exclusives are better than the PS3's?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived