This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Your least favorite game in your favorite series?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Your least favorite game in your favorite series?

User Info: okamhunite

okamhunite
4 years ago#41
Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker and Portable Ops from the MGS series, 2 was pretty bad to but I could at lease tolerate it since it was the slightest bit important to the series.
Paper Demons fighting a endless war for a rich and proud king who stands tall in his Castle of Jade and Emerald, today mighty Lord, I will end your life...

User Info: RPGsplease

RPGsplease
4 years ago#42
Suikoden 4 sigh that bleh
http://www.toshibadirect.com/td/b2c/pdet.to?seg=HHO&poid=383433&in_merch=1 my new pc:-)

User Info: GeminiX7

GeminiX7
4 years ago#43
Killingjoke_666 posted...
RE Outbreak evn though not really part of the series I just wish that abomination was gone. Havent played the 6th yet. Umbrella Chronicles is a pain in the arse too

T_T The Outbreak series was awesome.
"Online gamers are the most ludicrously entitled beings since Caligula made his horse a senator, and at least the horse never said anything stupid."

User Info: HakaiVeil

HakaiVeil
4 years ago#44
Impaired Medic posted...
My most favorite video game series (Breath of Fire) doesn't have any games I'd consider getting rid of.

Condemned of a lie!

Nobody liked Dragon Quarter.

Nobody.

Not even non-BoF fans.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Your least favorite game in your favorite series?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived