This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyone else excited for the Walking Dead "season finale"..?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Anyone else excited for the Walking Dead "season finale"..?

User Info: Zakinator

Zakinator
4 years ago#11
WantedOutlaw posted...
Yeah. I've only played the first episode even though I have the season pass. Was waiting for them to all be out so I can sit down and play through all of them at once without having to wait a month or two between episodes.

I actually thought them having a month or two between the episodes made the game as a whole better, it added tension, like every episode was a season finale and you can't wait to see what comes next.

User Info: carsauce

carsauce
4 years ago#12
Ep 5 is out?
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous

User Info: arstos

arstos
4 years ago#13
so excited, saving it for turkey day though.
PSN: dragonlibrarian plays; Awesomenauts, Skullgirls, Jojo's HD, SSFIITHDR, SFIII: OE, MVC2, AH3, KoF 94/95/96/XIII, VF5:FS, CS:GO, UTIII

User Info: IAmNOTMcLovin

IAmNOTMcLovin
4 years ago#14
I don't see it on my store.

Also i took everyone but kenny.

F*** Kenny.
PSN McLovin1177 GT I A Mc Lovin177 YT/LoL/Twitter IceTubesCOD

User Info: Nikos_the_great

Nikos_the_great
4 years ago#15
***spoilers of episode 4***

So, Kenny is worse than that ****ing dumbass Ben? Sure, in the end he's probably gonna end up doing something heroic, but in reality (and I did the same in my save file) I'd let him drop for sure.

IAmNOTMcLovin
4 years ago#16
Nikos_the_great posted...
***spoilers of episode 4***

So, Kenny is worse than that ****ing dumbass Ben? Sure, in the end he's probably gonna end up doing something heroic, but in reality (and I did the same in my save file) I'd let him drop for sure.

Then you kinda missed the point for Crawford.

User Info: ArronAubin

ArronAubin
4 years ago#17
IAmNOTMcLovin posted...

F*** Kenny.

Whaaaaaaat? Kenny is my bro. I chose to go it alone. My problem, I'll get myself out of it...

Though I was pretty f__king pissed that Kenny nearly left me for dead that one time. Also F_CK BEN! I let him drop in the tower.

IAmNOTMcLovin
4 years ago#18
ArronAubin posted...
IAmNOTMcLovin posted...

F*** Kenny.

Whaaaaaaat? Kenny is my bro. I chose to go it alone. My problem, I'll get myself out of it...

Though I was pretty f__king pissed that Kenny nearly left me for dead that one time. Also F_CK BEN! I let him drop in the tower.

I have two saves, one with me and ben going alone "The Gruesome Twosome" and the main save.

Ben seems like me. I want to do the right thing but some times i mess up.

User Info: KDogg1800

KDogg1800
4 years ago#19
I've been holding off on this game until the complete first season was released.
So yes, I'm excited to play it. lol

I played a little of the first and then decided to wait until all 5 are released. I didn't feel like waiting 2 months between episodes.
http://gamercards.exophase.com/190812.png
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Anyone else excited for the Walking Dead "season finale"..?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived