This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What was the biggest disappointment for Sony this year?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. What was the biggest disappointment for Sony this year?

User Info: vandbballa

vandbballa
5 years ago#1
Biggest disappointment? - Results (116 votes)
PS Vita
36.21% (42 votes)
LBP Karting
12.07% (14 votes)
PS All-Stars
21.55% (25 votes)
Other
14.66% (17 votes)
Nothing. Sony can do no wrong.
15.52% (18 votes)
This poll is now closed.
It's been a bad year for Sony.
Platinums: Portal 2, AC2, LBP, Skate 2, Uncharted 2, Burnout Paradise, LA Noire, RDR, Sound Shapes

User Info: Gamerz_Fantasy

Gamerz_Fantasy
5 years ago#2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLlCRE9kDVg

User Info: BlueSkies7776

BlueSkies7776
5 years ago#3
Where is The Last of Us and The Last Guardian.
My good movie of the week: "Titan A.E."
Game of the month: Heavy Rain (PS3)

User Info: Sophistication

Sophistication
5 years ago#4
Probably easier to just list the highlight... and that was umm.... oh yeah, 70 million sold! Hey, it's a start...next year. Next year is sonys big year. Wait and see.
Sophistication is buying ALL of your games digitally, but it's more than that. It's a way of life. it's having the best games and telling the world about them

User Info: Ragnoraok

Ragnoraok
5 years ago#5
obviously PS All stars.

Nothing is more disappointing than a highly anticipated game deciding to try to put a spin on a popular system by copying everything...except the mechanics that made it unique in the first place.

Ppl wanted a Sony SSB clone...not WTF Sony tried to do(Sony SSB).
PSN: RichYungThaBest
"What's the point" "There is no point" "Ahh, That's the point"

User Info: vandbballa

vandbballa
5 years ago#6
Sophistication posted...
Probably easier to just list the highlight... and that was umm.... oh yeah, 70 million sold! Hey, it's a start...next year. Next year is sonys big year. Wait and see.

haha
Platinums: Portal 2, AC2, LBP, Skate 2, Uncharted 2, Burnout Paradise, LA Noire, RDR, Sound Shapes

User Info: Texnophile

Texnophile
5 years ago#7
Playstation All-Stars. That isn't to say it is a bad game by any means but it really failed to live up to my expectations in terms of character selection. It also wouldn't have hurt for them to put a mode with percent/ring out. I would still say it's decent though.
"Nothing has ever been more insupportable for a man and a human society than freedom." -The Grand Inquisitor

User Info: ArronAubin

ArronAubin
5 years ago#8
The morons that picked Allstars are just trolls. It's either the Vita or LBPKarting. Vita had a poor first year and Karting had zero hype whatsoever.

User Info: servb0ts

servb0ts
5 years ago#9
Other: New PSN Store Layout.
PSN Qornut. Own Nintendo & Sony systems. 08/18/11 R.I.P Megaman Legends 3
-PS3 FFXIV ARR 2.0 Day 1 Buy I can't wait to maxout Summoner

User Info: Texnophile

Texnophile
5 years ago#10
ArronAubin posted...
The morons that picked Allstars are just trolls. It's either the Vita or LBPKarting. Vita had a poor first year and Karting had zero hype whatsoever.

Maybe that's why it wasn't a disappointment? No one gave a **** about that game anyway.

PS All Stars was actually a big thing and for many of us it didn't live up to it. That isn't being a troll or a moron.
"Nothing has ever been more insupportable for a man and a human society than freedom." -The Grand Inquisitor
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. What was the biggest disappointment for Sony this year?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived