The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Looking back, launch to right this second, do you feel Ps3's graphics really

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Looking back, launch to right this second, do you feel Ps3's graphics really

User Info: ManuKesna

ManuKesna
4 years ago#11
This is how you spend your thanksgiving, eh?

sad and lonely people spend thanksgiving like this :(
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna

User Info: justchill433

justchill433
4 years ago#12
The PS3 and 360 are extremely even. The cell is an awesome number cruncher but it's held back by the GPU. Only advantage the PS3 has is Blu-Ray (Which does affect the game. Look at Mass Effect 2 or FFVIII for example, the content was cut into parts because of multi-discs).
PSN: s1l3nt_x_cha0s GT: xziT4L3NTZx
*slips of cliff*

User Info: Thermador446

Thermador446
4 years ago#13
I didn't read your thesis you wrote on the first post.
i skimmed your pictures, and took the courtesy of informing you that you posted PC picks.
I read like one sentence of your last post & took a look at one pic to see if you got it right.

Honestly i don't care about FC2 graphics when FC3 is less than 2 weeks away.
For the sake of the argument, I'll take pity on you and agree, just make you feel like you didn't just waste a whole hour for nothing.
But seriously, you just wasted like an hour for nothing.
"You're telling me that Christ comes back to life every Sunday in the form of a bowl of crackers; and then you proceed to just eat the man, Correct?"

User Info: Sophistication

Sophistication
4 years ago#14
ManuKesna posted...
This is how you spend your thanksgiving, eh?

sad and lonely people spend thanksgiving like this :(

I don't have a lot of family and what little i do have didn't include me... it's been a bum day. I guess I'll live, tho. I have turkey rolls to hold me over. "Saddest face ever"
As a sophisticated gamer with a sophisticated taste I am here to represent my fellow, like minded Sophistocrats.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Looking back, launch to right this second, do you feel Ps3's graphics really

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived