This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Thinking of getting this soon

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Thinking of getting this soon

User Info: Zach_Nightt

Zach_Nightt
4 years ago#1
I have a few questions.
-Is it a good purchase this late in it's life?
-What games should I buy ASAP? I'm thinking of:
*Army of Two:The 40th Day
*Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of The Patriots
*Final Fantasy XIII-2
*Resident Evil 5
*Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City
*Armored Core 4 Answer
*Armored Core 5
(No particular order)
-Anything I should keep in mind that I should know about? (Game stats, or system wise, anything helps)
Finding a girlfriend is rough. It's even worse when you have a stalker.

User Info: badboy

badboy
4 years ago#2
yes

army of two: don't know
mgs4: must have
xiii-2: you must not play it til you finish xiii, xiii is a love it or hate it game
re5: its worth playing
reorc: bad game
armored core: don't know

Zach_Nightt
4 years ago#3
Well,I can borrow XIII from a good friend of mine before I start XIII-2. Plus he has XIII-2 DLC. Plus, I don't have the ability to drive, nor does my family have a car to go around town, so scouting for XIII is going to be a while.

Any games worth buying, PSN, or otherwise?

User Info: zombiehunting84

zombiehunting84
4 years ago#4
KirbyPuffball posted...
Well,I can borrow XIII from a good friend of mine before I start XIII-2. Plus he has XIII-2 DLC. Plus, I don't have the ability to drive, nor does my family have a car to go around town, so scouting for XIII is going to be a while.

Any games worth buying, PSN, or otherwise?

Buy a family car before you buy a video game system....
PSN: ThePixies Windows Live ID: ThePixies84

Zach_Nightt
4 years ago#5
It's like asking a politician a simple yes/No question. Believe me, I TRIED! SEVERAL TIMES! If I ever take a politics class, I'm going to ace it in a day. Getting a car to make travel easier is essentially, impossible. At this point, I'm getting a car when I get my license, which is going to be a few month from now at this point. I understand the economy, and the gas prices (Which is why my mom refuses to get a car), but spending an entire day on a bus to get to a 20-minute stop is just stupid, but my mom refuses to do it. And in case you ask, getting a job without a ride is impossible. I would have dealt with this sooner, but at this point, all my moves kept my king is in check.

Anyhoo, anything I should look out for when I get a chance?

User Info: awesomesauce13

awesomesauce13
4 years ago#6
Search things like "must have", "essential", "best games", "best exclusives", stuff like that, on this board. Have a read through a couple of the topics that come up, you'll find dozens of suggestions
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Thinking of getting this soon

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived