This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Other then games you like, what do you want to see in a home gaming console?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Other then games you like, what do you want to see in a home gaming console?

User Info: KevoCSCS

KevoCSCS
4 years ago#11
I want the next Playstation to essentially be a super console that is comparable to mid-range PC's, even if it costs 600 dollars.

User Info: William_18

William_18
4 years ago#12
I'm happy with just games. I don't need the DVD/Blu-Ray player or the Netflix or the other media whatnots.

I don't even really care about the graphics or the gimmicks either. I have NEVER bought any game/system based on the graphics.
PSN: Kaminari2
If you don't believe in Jesus Christ, put this in your Sig.

User Info: nihilist212

nihilist212
4 years ago#13
I'd like the bluray to be upgraded to be up to par with newer bluray players. Other than that, nothing really.
Sometimes you've got to say "hey, i'm gonna **** you.....softly"
psn: jcvdismyhero

User Info: archizzy

archizzy
4 years ago#14
Though it will never happen I wish it simply played games. A non multi-media machine. Strip is down to the core basics of just playing games.
PSN ID: sled_dogs76
60" Pioneer Kuro Elite PRO151FD, Yamaha RX-V3900 A/V Receiver, Oppo DV983-H player. Coming soon: 2 Seaton Submersives from Mark Seaton

User Info: awesomesauce13

awesomesauce13
4 years ago#15
I wish it was more like the PS1 and PS2, just plays games plus it'll play a bluray or DVD if you stick one in it. Backwards compatibility would be nice too
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Other then games you like, what do you want to see in a home gaming console?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived