This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Have you always been a Sony gamer?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Have you always been a Sony gamer?

User Info: green butter

green butter
4 years ago#61
I had a PS1 and really liked it. It had a lot of fun games that I still remember to this day and is a large part of my video game nostalgia.

I got a PS2 pretty late, probably in 07 or 08, but i caught up on a ton of good ps2 games.

then in like 08 i bought a 360 because the ps3 was too expensive at the time. now im catching up and getting a PS3 in a few days, when Amazon ships it here!
http://i.imgur.com/LhwwG.gif
http://www.last.fm/user/celtics91

User Info: Romangelo

Romangelo
4 years ago#62
I was a NES gamer then a SNES gamer then PS1, PS2 and PS3 now.

the good old Nintendo is dead, so I don't believe in the Wii or Wii U or anything from Nintendo in the future.
X > V > T > VI > XII > XIII-2 > X-2 > XIII > TLR > VIII > VII > IV > IX > III > I > II

User Info: Caanimal

Caanimal
4 years ago#63
Atari 2600 > Nintendo/Sega Master > Sega Genesis(Original system, Sega CD, and Sega 32X) > Sega Saturn > PS > PS2 > PS3 > PS4 (when it comes out). Not counting PC cause it's pretty much been there constantly since I got my first one many many many moons ago (and I can't remember exactly when that was)... These are just the systems I myself or my family (Saturn was first system I owned completely myself, not split the cost of it between me and my 2 brothers) have owned over the years, I've played on just about every major system to current gen (PS3/Xbox360, haven't played on the Wii U yet).

User Info: servb0ts

servb0ts
4 years ago#64
I've been gaming since Atari 2600. I like Sony & Nintendo.
PSN Qornut. Own Nintendo & Sony systems. 08/18/11 R.I.P Megaman Legends 3
-PS3 FFXIV ARR 2.0 Day 1 Buy I can't wait to maxout Summoner

User Info: Yeloazndevil

Yeloazndevil
4 years ago#65
I went from NES, SNES, PSX, DC, PS2, Xbox 360, PS3
GT: Yeloazndevil

User Info: LionheartCJ

LionheartCJ
4 years ago#66
Since the PS1 days, although i wanted the saturn and was kind of annoyed my mum got me a PS1 instead....yeah i was a sega fanboy :P
www.youtube.com/watch?v=49F4qRtNfUw - YES!!!!!, YES!!!!!!, YES!!!!!, YES!!!!!!!

User Info: XImperialDragon

XImperialDragon
4 years ago#67
No, I'm a video gamer. I play video games that appeal to me on any platform, and I don't spend my time justifying my purchases or what I found appealing, nor do I attack people based on what they purchased and enjoyed, regardless of platform, genre or anything else.

I've had all Sony consoles except the Vita, which I cannot afford right now thanks to my workplace having shut down (hey- I'm one of the reasons unemployment fell! My workplace shut down to move to Manilla, Philippines because taxes, or something, is cheaper there, and over the last year I haven't been able to find work and my compensation stopped! Yeah! Go me!). When I get a job, though, I have a backlog of things to get, like a 3DS, Vita and eventually a Wii U.
Sony bought Konami and will release a DDR game for the Nintendo DS. In this game, you set your DS on the floor and stomp on it till it no longer functions.

User Info: Timcatgt

Timcatgt
4 years ago#68
I originally started with the Nintendo 64 during early 2000, then I defected to Sony's PlayStation 2 when their console was a marketing success in early 2001.
Next person to say "inb4" or "nanomachines" in single form will be shot, 84 people have broken this law.

User Info: Jon_God

Jon_God
4 years ago#69
Started on SNES, moved to PS! begrudgingly, but fell in love with it, and when I finally played the n64, I was kinda disappointed.

I own all systems now, but primarily tend to enjoy Sony's first party the most.

-JG
PS3 Fan, but doesn't mind other systems. PSN: Jon_God, XBL: Ernie the Bear
http://savemgo.com/forums/

User Info: Grimsley-San

Grimsley-San
4 years ago#70
I've been a Playstation almost all my life, am also part Nintendo fan, because I like Pokemon too.. lol
<3Tim+Kayla<3;PSN: Grimsley-San; Twitter:GrimsleySan Youtube: MrFenixWright
Playing: PSASBR,WKC2, P4A ,SCV, UMVC3,
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Have you always been a Sony gamer?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived