This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What makes you so certain that PS4 will be out Q4 next year?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. What makes you so certain that PS4 will be out Q4 next year?

User Info: squon8888

squon8888
4 years ago#1
Theres no proof that Sony will put out a new console at all. They havent made profit in 5 years. I want PS4 next year but Im not getting my hopes up.

User Info: carib2g

carib2g
4 years ago#2
I'll bet my thumbs we'll have a new Sony Console by the end of 2013.
Favorite 2012 Games: Sleeping Dogs, Mass Effect 3, Max Payne 3, DOA5, Hitman
Gamercard: http://ps3heroes.com/hero/Carib2g

User Info: servb0ts

servb0ts
4 years ago#3
Most Sony systems launch around fall to winter.
PSN Qornut. Own Nintendo & Sony systems. 08/18/11 R.I.P Megaman Legends 3
-PS3 FFXIV ARR 2.0 Day 1 Buy I can't wait to maxout Summoner

User Info: LinkinLawg

LinkinLawg
4 years ago#4
I don't think they will announce it at E3 and release it in the same year. Usually there's at least a 1 year gap between announcement and release. 2014 seems like a more realistic release.
PSN: LinkinLawg
Not changing this sig until I feel like it

squon8888
4 years ago#5
LinkinLawg posted...
I don't think they will announce it at E3 and release it in the same year. Usually there's at least a 1 year gap between announcement and release. 2014 seems like a more realistic release.

Thats my guess too, they usually have a full year and a bit gap. Right now Sony hasnt even given any indication there even putting PS4 out. I bet we see it in 2014 Q4. Still 2 years is a long time for a system that is considered outdated by many.

User Info: Pox

Pox
4 years ago#6
Theres no proof that Sony will put out a new console at all. They havent made profit in 5 years. I want PS4 next year but Im not getting my hopes up.

I don't know where you are getting your facts from, but the PS3 has been making a profit for almost 3 years now.

PSN: s1l3nt_x_cha0s GT: xziT4L3NTZx
*slips of cliff*

squon8888
4 years ago#7
justchill433 posted...

I don't know where you are getting your facts from, but the PS3 has been making a profit for almost 3 years now.

Go to the Wii U boards, Sony is struggling.

User Info: Pox

Pox
4 years ago#8
justchill433 posted...

Go to the Wii U boards, Sony is struggling.

Sony is, but not the gaming division.

LinkinLawg posted...

Thats my guess too, they usually have a full year and a bit gap. Right now Sony hasnt even given any indication there even putting PS4 out. I bet we see it in 2014 Q4. Still 2 years is a long time for a system that is considered outdated by many.

The PS3 would fail hard if they did that. Look how badly the PS3 struggled because it released a year after the 360.
PSN: s1l3nt_x_cha0s GT: xziT4L3NTZx
*slips of cliff*

User Info: Nikos_the_great

Nikos_the_great
4 years ago#9
Pachter said so, and we all know Pachter doesn't mess around.

User Info: chiefofsb78

chiefofsb78
4 years ago#10
Because a few companies that are making parts for it said so and all the other leaks and the Xbox 720 release i dont think Sony gonna be late this time they can afford it but to be fair to the PS fans i guess
I hated waiting for the PS3 while the Xbox players was enjoying their console and i was NOT gonna give in and buy a Xbox
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. What makes you so certain that PS4 will be out Q4 next year?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived