This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

PlayStation All-Stars gamplay is astounding

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. PlayStation All-Stars gamplay is astounding

User Info: IChangedMyName

IChangedMyName
4 years ago#11
true_gamer80 posted...
you just cant be serious lol..and it doesnt need defending only a fool would say al stars requires more skill...try and argue with ppl all you want...nobody has to respond cause you do a good enough job on your own lol...

I also like how yo seem to pretend that all stars is anything a shallow chaotic spamfest with the same few characters...thats the reality of the game...argue that all you want aswell...

I'm going to respond to you soundly. I never said PSA was more skillfull, NEVER in this topic or where ever I've discussed the game.

Now back to the fool comment, yes you look like a fool for assuming I've said anything comparing the two games.

I made a statement to a statement.
I play a lil bit of everything on a lil bit of everything.
Not changing this until we get a Viewtiful Joe 3 or HD collection of VJ 1&2 (started 8/14/12)

User Info: IChangedMyName

IChangedMyName
4 years ago#12
dacekid posted...
Tremendous skill and impeccable timing. Tekken is not a game for skrubs.

Didn't mean to derail your topic TC, comparing Tekken to battle royale is like comparing a Mercedes to a wind-up clown car...ones a total joke and a lot of people like jokes.

With that said, carry on.

True, but you made the comparison so get back in that wind-up clown car and use that impeccable timing to make a fool of yourself more juggling around like, well a clown.
I play a lil bit of everything on a lil bit of everything.
Not changing this until we get a Viewtiful Joe 3 or HD collection of VJ 1&2 (started 8/14/12)

User Info: king_madden

king_madden
4 years ago#13
Come on tc you know you aren't allowed to praise any exclusives here. Too many trolls man, too many trolls.

User Info: Dark World Ruler

Dark World Ruler
4 years ago#14
dacekid posted...
Not to be a negative Nancy but it is no Tekken.

As someone who loves Tekken, it's become all about frames and juggles. PlayStation All-Stars is a lot more refreshing and has the depth of serious fighting games but ca be played as you choose
I am the son and the heir,
Of a shyness that is criminally vulgar
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. PlayStation All-Stars gamplay is astounding

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived