This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

POLL: Do you own a Sony BD remote for your PS3?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. POLL: Do you own a Sony BD remote for your PS3?

User Info: GiSS88

GiSS88
4 years ago#11
I put D, but I actually have a Logitech Harmony Universal remote and the BT adapter, so I can just use my all around remote for when I want to watch movies/Amazon OD
MH3 ID:JVQGY5 *PSN: NoJ87*
360 Gamertag: NoJ1987 *Others in Quote*

User Info: Tivor

Tivor
4 years ago#12
I didn't think I'd ever need it, but once I actually used it, I was surprised how much I liked it.

The "killer feature" for me was the one-button 15-sec rewind/FF. Sure, you can get the same result with manually rewinding and playing with the controller, but it's more convenient with just one button press. After all, the whole point of a remote control is more convenience.

Besides, I no longer have to put up with my guests asking me, "how do I rewind?" when they are given a DualShock3. (which was really the reason I got the remote in the first place)
Vin Scully, Herge, Arakawa Hiromu, Mori Kaoru, Steve Jobs, Miyazaki Hayao, Walt Disney, Depeche Mode, Shin Hae-chul, John Stockton. RESPECT.

User Info: Benzychenz

Benzychenz
4 years ago#13
Yeah I've got one. Good luck teaching the parents how to use a controller to play DVDs.
I don't have a sig
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. POLL: Do you own a Sony BD remote for your PS3?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived