This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

is david jaffe ever gonna make another game?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. is david jaffe ever gonna make another game?

User Info: NightMareBunny

NightMareBunny
4 years ago#1
seems unlikely that he will make a new game since he's not even begun on creating his new development team to my knowledge
JUS FC:347983426961
Diamond FC:4167-0966-1829

User Info: Raven_Cyarm

Raven_Cyarm
4 years ago#2
I was unaware Dave Jaffe has to keep you informed on every little thing he does.
#AntiSmark
http://www.youtube.com/RavenCyarm

User Info: necro00

necro00
4 years ago#3
hope not, he ruined Twisted Metal

User Info: DarkSymbiote

DarkSymbiote
4 years ago#4
Sure he is. The question is if he is going to follow his philosophy. If so, then I wouldn't care.
My Resident Evil 6 Review| My XCOM: Enemy Unknown Review
http://bitly.com/Z2CT6n | http://bit.ly/RJGjrn

NightMareBunny
4 years ago#5
Raven_Cyarm posted...
I was unaware Dave Jaffe has to keep you informed on every little thing he does.

well he has a twitter account

User Info: LordOfCinder

LordOfCinder
4 years ago#6
Where did he go? I know he left Eat Sleep Play. Did he go back to Santa Monica or something?

User Info: Sophistication

Sophistication
4 years ago#7
Do you really want that to happen? I mean, that's like asking for colon cancer and getting it... The guy has ruined everything he's touched this gen -- Lucky for us it was only 2 games.

"wipes sweat from forehead"

I think he'll probably be doing good to make some phone games and call it a day... His biggest problem, besides his lack of talent, was his mouth. He never knew when to shut up.
As a sophisticated gamer with a sophisticated taste I am here to represent my fellow, like minded, Sophistocrats -- You're welcome.

NightMareBunny
4 years ago#8
necro00 posted...
hope not, he ruined Twisted Metal

He Didn't Ruin Twisted metal(flame me all you want but i liked the newest game and enjoyed playing it online)what ruined it was the lack of commercials and lack of attention from sony

NightMareBunny
4 years ago#9
Sophistication posted...
Do you really want that to happen? I mean, that's like asking for colon cancer and getting it... The guy has ruined everything he's touched this gen -- Lucky for us it was only 2 games.

"wipes sweat from forehead"

I think he'll probably be doing good to make some phone games and call it a day... His biggest problem, besides his lack of talent, was his mouth. He never knew when to shut up.

he seemed to be more honest than a lot of other people in the video game business who just tell you "Buy Our Crap It's Golden! Game Of The Year Material Right Here!!"

NightMareBunny
4 years ago#10
LordOfCinder posted...
Where did he go? I know he left Eat Sleep Play. Did he go back to Santa Monica or something?

nope...he just wanted to create a team closer to home(and yet no updates on his twitter account about how his future in games looks)
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. is david jaffe ever gonna make another game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived